On this page:
- Satsuki is a Japanese musician and former vocalist of visual kei rock band Rentrer en Soi. Satsuki was a member of Rentrer en Soi from its creation in 2001 until it disbanded in 2008. In 2009, he launched a solo career. He counts Dir En Grey, Nirvana, and U2 among his musical influences.
- SATSUKI a.k.a. Gogatsu Goki is a musical artist.
- read more about Gogatsu Goki
There are other people with in their name, like Satsuki Eda, Fujie Satsuki, Satsuki Ariga, Satsuki Okawa, Midori Satsuki, Satsuki Decker, Satsuki Ohkawa, Satsuki Yukino, Okazaki Satsuki, Satsuki Igarashi and many others.
Satsuki is a zoo animal.
- zoo: Honolulu Zoo
- Satsuki is a fictional character from the 2006 film Man, Woman & The Wall.
- Satsuki is a fictional film character.
- Satsuki is a fictional character from the 1958 film Black Cat Mansion.
- Satsuki is a fictional character from the 1960 film Jokyo.
- Satsuki is a fictional character from the 2014 film Girl's Blood.
- Satsuki is a fictional character from the 2008 film Shutter.
- Satsuki a.k.a. Satsuki Kusakabe is a fictional character from the 1988 film My Neighbor Totoro.
- read more about Satsuki Kusakabe
- Satsuki is a fictional character from the TV series Hitonatsu no Papa e.
- Satsuki is a fictional character from the anime TV series Hatara Kizzu Maihamu Gumi.
Phrases with Satsuki
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Satsuki
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Japan Extolled and Decried (2012)
Carl Peter Thunberg's Travels in Japan 1775-1776 by C.P. Thunberg
Satsuki means the 5th month, which is not part of the rainy season, although unseasonal rains fell in 1776. The rainy period is referred to as tsuyu ...
by Tilman Glökler, Heinrich Meyr
Satsuki is a design environment, which uses a moderately parameterizable processor template as target architecture. Parameters of this template are data path width, number of registers and instruction and data memory size. Furthermore, a C ...
Art and Industry by Maureen Furniss
Satsuki is a fascinating character. Miyazaki was to approach ...
Describing Asia, Africa, Europe, and America ... Also Giving a General Account of the Fossil and Vegetable Productions of the Earth, and Every Species of Animal : the History of Man ... to which is Added, a Short View of Astronomy, as Connected with Geography ... by John Payne
The Satsuki is a shrub with lily-flowers, of which there are many forts, particularly two kinds that grow wild, one with purple flowers, and the other with those of a fine carnation: these, in the proper season, are a great ornament to the hills and ...
Containing a Particular and Circumstantial Account of All the Countries, Kingdoms and States of Europe, Asia, Africa and America, Their Situation ... with the Birds, Beasts, ..., Found in Different Regions, Embellished with a New and Accurate Set of Maps, by the Best Geographers, and Great Variety of Copper-plates, Containing Perspective Views of the Principal Cities, Structures, Ruins, Etc by Daniel Fenning, Joseph Collyer
The satsuki is a shrub with lily-flowers, of which there are many sorts ; particularly two kinds that grow wild, one with purple flowers, and the other with those of a fine carnation: these in the proper season, are a great ornament to the hills and ...
Volume 8: Environment by Martin Melosi
and the late-flowering Satsuki hybrids, with more than 600 varieties grown in the United States. The interest in growing and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Satsuki
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Satsuki
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Satsuki
Satsuki Ina - 4. Sinn : meaning
See also the pronunciation examples of Satsuki!
Scrabble value of S1A1T1S1U1K5I1
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SATSUKI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Satsuki!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Satsuki to see it in context!