On this page:
- Definition of the adjective seated
- Definition of the verb seated
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Seated
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Seated
- Photos about Seated
- Video language resources about Seated
- Quotes about Seated
- Scrabble value of S1E1A1T1E1D2
- Anagrams of SEATED
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective seated
What does seated mean as an attribute of a noun?
- (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
Definition of the verb seated
What does seated mean as a doing word?
- past of seat
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Seated
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Notices Of Engravers, And Their Works, Being The Commencement Of A New Dictionary ... Containing Some Account Of Upwards Of 300 Masters (1831)
by William Young Ottley
A man seated at a table, sealing a letter; another warming himself at a stove, which a servant is stirring; pen and bistre. l. 43. h. 33. 30. L. v. LEYDEN. The Judgment of Solomon; pen, and bistre-wash. At bottom on the left, “ 1515.
by Richard Brookes
Northumberland; seated near the Arun, 12 miles N. E. of Chichester and 48 S. W. of London. Perensey, a village in Sussex, 14 miles W. S. W. of Hastings, situate on a small river which runs into a bay of the English Channel, called Pevensey ...
Or, Dictionary of Arts and Sciences ; Comprising an Accurate and Popular View of the Present Improved State of Human Knowledge by William Nicholson
Posterior or deep seated artery of the brain. N. B. The arterial circle of Willis is a large anastomosis; by which the two carotids are joined together, and united also to the basilar artery. - 4. Superior intercostal. 5. Ileep-seated cervical artery. 6.
British Encyclopedia (1819)
Or, Dictionary of Arts and Sciences, Comprising an Accurate and Popular View of the Present Improved State of Human Knowledge by William Nicholson
Posterior or deep seated artery of the brain. ' N . B. The arterial circle of Willis is a large anastomosis ;by which the two carotids are joined together, and united also to the basnlar artery. 4-. Superior intercostal. 5. Deep-seated cervical artery. 6.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Seated
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Seated
Click on an item to view that photo:
Henry Moore Draped Seated Woman YSP
Draped Seated Woman by Henry Moore watching the winter sun set on another day in the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
Sculpture Park -...
Photo credit: Paul Stevenson
View more pictures about Be seated.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Seated
Click on an item to play that video:
- Seated Forward Bend Head to Knee Strech Explanation Variation
Head to Knee Posture Explanation Seated Forward Bend Variation.
- Cable seated close grip row with #koflexgirl Brenda. Check out the definition
- Chest press seated machine weight training intense workout for definition
Chest workout - target at the whole chest muscle group - slower motion intense workout.
- Second Section: First Whole Movement with Definition of 0 Point Seated Cross Legged
- Seated Body Language Presentation Skills
Hire Michael for Training or Keynote...
- Exercise Description - Seated DB Knee to Elbow External Rotation
- Exercise Description - Seated 2 Arm DB Overhead Press
See also the pronunciation examples of Seated!
Quotes about Seated
Scrabble value of S1E1A1T1E1D2
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SEATED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Seated!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Seated to see it in context!