On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective second-class
What does second-class mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of inferior status or quality
- examples: a second-class citizen | second-class accommodations
- similar: inferior
"Second-class" a.k.a. "Second Class" is 2012 documentary film directed by Elisabeth Marjanovic Cronvall and Marta Dauliute.
- countries: Sweden, Lithuania
- languages: Lithuanian language, Swedish Language, English Language
- directors: Marta Dauliūtė & Elisabeth Marjanović Cronvall
- producers: Marta Dauliūtė & Elisabeth Marjanović Cronvall
- cinematography by Elisabeth Marjanović Cronvall
- edited by Elisabeth Marjanović Cronvall
- genres: Documentary film, Biographical film, Drama
- released on
- official website: secondclass.se
Second-class a.k.a. Second Class is a musical group.
- album: "Falling On Deaf Ears"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for second-class
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sidney L. Landau
SECOND-CLASS. secrecy n. concealment, secretiveness, privacy, surreptitiousness, stealth, cover, covertness, furtiveness, silence, underhandedness, invisibility, inconspicuousness, darkness, incognito, camouflage. ant. publicity, overtness, ...
Volume 23 - Poland: Libraries and Information Centers in to Printers and Printing by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour, Jay E. Daily
regular second-class mail (periodicals), and controlled circulation (periodicals with no subscription charge) — from the original period of 5 years, to 8 years; and the library materials rate, nonprofit second-class, and nonprofit third-class mail ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for second-class
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about second-class
Click on an item to view that photo:
Second-class citizen entrance
Photo credit: Jeremiah Ro
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about second-class
Video shows what second-class means. Inferior in quality or standing.. Second-class Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
See also the pronunciation examples of second-class!