On this page:
- Sef: Yousef Gnaoui, artiestennaam SefNice, kortaf Sef is een Nederlandse rapper. Hij werd bekend met de nummers Stuk met The Partysquad, Dio en Sjaak en Me Nikes met The Opposites. Hij is lid van de rapgroep Flinke Namen.
- Sef is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Your favorite enemies (Guitar) since
- Sef a.k.a. Şef is a fictional character from the 2007 comedy film Avrupalı.
- read more about Şef
- Sef is a fictional character from the 2003 film Godforsaken.
- Sef is a fictional character from Sugarhouse.
- Sef is a fictional character from the 2011 film The Tunnel Movie.
Sef a.k.a. Sebring Regional Airport is a public use airport located six nautical miles southeast of the central business district of Sebring, a city in Highlands County, Florida, United States. It is owned by the Sebring Airport Authority. This airport is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
- also known as Sebring Airport
- part of Highlands County, 33870
- official website: www.sebring-airport.com
- Sef a.k.a. Cebaara Language: Cebaara, one of a cluster of languages called Senari, is a major Senufo language, spoken by a million people in Ivory Coast.
- also known as Syenere, Senari, Tyebala, Tiebaara, Senadi
- Sef is a protein.
- also known as Similar expression to FGF protein, Similar expression to Fgf genes
- Sef a.k.a. transcription factor CP2 is a gene.
- also known as Transcription factor CP2, alpha globin; SAA3 enhancer factor
- Sef a.k.a. interleukin 17 receptor D is a gene.
- also known as similar expression to FGF protein
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sef
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
School and System Leadership (2012)
Changing Roles for Primary Headteachers by Susan Robinson
The SEF is a good way of summing up what the schools look like. (Ht 25) When judging the leadership of the headteacher, it was important that the quality of teaching judgements made by the inspectors agreed with those of the school.
Nonlinear Brain Dynamics (2006)
by Cornelis J. Stam
The SEF corresponds to the somatotopic organization of the sensory cortex. The SEF is a highly effective tool for pre operative localization of the somatosensory cortex in the case of neurosurgical treatment of tumours near the central sulcus.
Henry P. McKean Jr. Selecta (2015)
by F. Alberto Grünbaum, Pierre van Moerbeke, Victor H. Moll
and y, and since its spur Z = se(t, a, a converges, e” f – sef is a compact mapping of the (real) Hilbert space H = Los M, e."Vdet g da). This implies that Q has a discrete spectrum (6.2.2) 0 = Yo P Y1 > Y2 > etc. J –oo with corresponding ...
Texas Dental Journal (1913)
WHITE "COMBINATION SEF is a distinct advance in vulcanite artificial work. The attachment of the molars and bicuspids — the teeth which sustain the heavy work of mastication — is a homogeneous part of the plate itself, ...
Radiative Decay Engineering (2007)
by Chris D. Geddes, Joseph R. Lakowicz
SEF is a technique that has not been in the spotlight, but has continued to make steady progress. It appears ...
Biomaterial Mechanics (2017)
by Heather N. Hayenga, Helim Aranda-Espinoza
The SEF is a scalar function that in the most general sense returns the strain energy stored per unit volume of a material based on the...
by Gerald R. North, John A. Pyle, Fuqing Zhang
furnishing the pathway to SEF is a vital process among different internal ...
by Tony M. Plant, Anthony J. Zeleznik
Sef is a spatial regulator for Ras/MAP kinase signaling. Dev Cell 2004;7:33–44. Caunt CJ, Finch AR, Sedgley KR, McArdle CA. Seven-transmembrane receptor signalling and ERK ...
Mosby's Dental Dictionary (2007)
by Elsevier, Mosby
cephalometrics (sef′lo ̄met′riks), n the scientific study of the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sef
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Sef
Sef service carts.
Self service trolleys.
Photo credit: Polycart
Video about Sef
Opencart 2.x Multi Language Seo Sef Url Module
Opencart 2.x Multi Language Seo Sef Url Module...
See also the pronunciation examples of Sef!
Scrabble value of S1E1F4
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SEF
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sef!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sef to see it in context!