On this page:
- Definition of the noun sep
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sep
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sep
- Photos about Sep
- Video language resources about Sep
- Sign language
- Quotes about Sep
- Scrabble value of S1E1P3
- Anagrams of SEP
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun sep
What does sep mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- the month following August and preceding October
- example: I'm taking maternity leave from Sep.30 to Oct.14.
- lexical domain: Time - nouns denoting time and temporal relations
- synonyms of Sep: Sept / September
- more generic term: Gregorian calendar month = a month in the Gregorian calendar
- part of: Gregorian calendar / New Style calendar = the solar calendar now in general use, introduced by Gregory XIII in 1582 to correct an error in the Julian calendar by suppressing 10 days, making Oct 5 be called Oct 15, and providing that only centenary years divisible by 400 should be leap years
- Michaelmas Day / September 29 / Michaelmas = honoring the archangel Michael
- Labor Day = first Monday in September in the United States and Canada
- Citizenship Day / September 17 = celebrated in the United States
- American Indian Day = US: the 4th Friday in September
- mid-September = the middle part of September
- September equinox / autumnal equinox / fall equinox = September 22
- September 11 / Sept. 11 / Sep 11 / 9-11 / 9/11 = the day in 2001 when Arab suicide bombers hijacked United States airliners and used them as bombs
"Sep" is a 2013 thiller film written and directed by Eugeniusz Korin.
- country: Poland
- language: Polish Language
- written by Eugeniusz Korin
- genre: Thriller
- released on
- Sep is a fictional character from the 2012 film Class of Fun.
- Sep a.k.a. Ryszard Prawdzic is a fictional character from the 1930 film Exile to Siberia.
- read more about Ryszard Prawdzic
"Sep" a.k.a. "Sęp" is a soundtrack, musical album.
- artist: Archive
Who is Sep?
Sep a.k.a. Septimus Caton is an actor.
- read more about Septimus Caton (actor)
- Sep a.k.a. Sucite language: Sucite is a Senufo language spoken in southwestern Burkina Faso by approximately 35 000 people. Sucite is a close neighbour of Supyire, spoken in southeastern Mali. Sucite is sometimes regarded as the northern extension of Supyire. The two dialects are, according to Garber, ‘quite mutually intelligible’. Sometimes speakers of Sucite will even refer to themselves as speaking Supyire. Another closely related lect is Mamara.
- also known as Tagba; Sucite; Sìcìré; Sénoufo, Sìcìté; Sìpììté; Sìcìté
- SEP a.k.a. Splitterskyddad EnhetsPlattform: The SEP modular armoured vehicle, Swedish for "Fragmentation Protected Standard Platform", is a hybrid diesel-electric powered armoured fighting vehicle developed by BAE Systems AB. The vehicle is codenamed "Thor". The first demonstration models were produced in 2000 and 2003. It was originally contracted by the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration. The series-hybrid electric drivetrains for both the wheeled and two generations of tracked vehicles were designed and manufactured by MAGTEC. SEP-W was equipped with in-wheel HMED units, each rated at over 100kW and producing 20,000Nm at each wheel in low range. This performance gave the vehicle individual wheel speed, position and torque control, providing electronic limited-slip differential, torque-vectoring, and importantly on-demand skid-steering, enhanced packaging and protection, and greatly improved suspension travel.
- read more about Splitterskyddad EnhetsPlattform
- sep is a gene.
- Sep a.k.a. ftsI is a gene.
- Sep a.k.a. plexin B1 is a gene.
- also known as semaphorin receptor, plexin 5
- SEP is a venture investor.
- Sep a.k.a. selenoprotein P, plasma, 1 is a gene, chemical compound.
- also known as selenoprotein P
- Sep a.k.a. membrane metallo-endopeptidase-like 1 is a gene.
- also known as zinc metallopeptidase, membrane metallo-endopeptidase-like 2, soluble secreted endopeptidase
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sep
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Fundamentals for the Legal Practitioner by L. Rush Hunt, Lara Rae Hunt
SEP The SEP is a simplified employee pension plan,16 or, as it is sometimes referred to, a Super IRA. The SEP is an employer-provided retirement plan, but record keeping and tax reporting are simplified.
How the New Self-Management Drives Innovation, Leadership, and a More Resilient World by Steven P. MacGregor
SEP is a design-based framework that allows twenty-first century professionals to better manage themselves. Personal mastery is developed in health, well-being, and performance, and is guided along the lines of the Quantified Self where an ...
Fundamentals and Eye Optics by Pablo Artal
The SEP is the average power of a spherocylindrical lens. As described previously, the power of a spherocylindrical lens varies sinusoidally from a minimum power along its flat meridian to a maximum power along its steep meridian. The SEP ...
Critical Decisions Made Simple by Sharon D. Nelson, John W. Simek, Michael C. Maschke
SEP is a different architecture from the previous Corporate Edition of Symantec's Antivirus. There is no longer the concept of a centralized server. All computers are required to have the client software installed, even the servers. The entire ...
Freelance Writing Business (2012)
Step-by-Step Startup Guide
Essentially, a SEP is a glorified IRA that allows you to contribute a set percentage up to a maximum amount each year. Paperwork is minimal, and you don't have to contribute every year. And regardless of the name, you don't need employees ...
by Maggie Xiaoyan Cheng, Yingshu Li, Ding-Zhu Du
The SEP is an undirected graph as swapping the first two digit is a symmetric operation; and if a vertex u is obtained from another vertex v by shifting to the left, vertex '0 can be obtained from u by shifting to the right; thus, if u is adjacent to 'U, ...
by Ralph Schefflan
Since Sep is a typical sequential modular block, for an n-component, m-product stream configuration, with the temperature and pressure of the feeds and products specified, a degreeof-freedom analysis shows that for a material- balance-only ...
Personal Financial Literacy (2007)
by Joan Ryan
Often called the SEP-IRA, the SEP is a simple plan for those who are fully or partly self-employed. There are no IRS filing or paperwork requirements. However, there is a limit as to how much can be set aside by small business owners.
by Dennis R. Lassila, Bob G. Kilpatrick, Ph.D.
An SEP is a plan program under which the employer makes contributions directly to an IRA of each participating employee.1 The general IRA contribution limits do not apply in the case of employer contributions to SEPs. Instead, employers ...
Dictionary of Saints (2013)
by Brian Daniel Starr
Sep 1641 Family: Father: Alexander Barlowe Mother: Mary Brereton Spouse: Unknown Siblings: Unknown Ancestors: Henry Earl Of Northumberland King Of Scotland son of King David the Saint of Scotland who was son of Saint Margaret ...
fight out v t oblig sep to fight on to a decisive end: Although they were both exhausted the armies fought it out until the attackers were victorious at dawn. (fig) Fight it out among yourselves which of ...
by Nigel West
Germany Bad Aibling, Germany Bahia, Brazil Bahrain Bainbridge Island, Washington Balboa, Panama Barbers Point, Oahu, Hawaii Bar Harbor, Maine Belem, Brazil Bellmore, New York Bremerhaven, Germany Brunswick, Maine Sep 194 ...
Includes Abbreviations, Geographical Names, Foreign Words and Phrases, Forms of Address, Weights and Measures, Signs and Symbols by Albert Morehead, Philip D. Morehead, Loy Morehead
sep'arate" (sep'a-rat") v.t. 1, disunite; disconnect. 2. divide, place, or ...
by Frank Hoffmann
SEP. 1930–). A leading jazz saxophonist in the hardbop school, Theodore Walter Rollins was born in New York City. Rollins first played piano, but then took up saxophone inhighschool. Hemadehis first recordings accompanying singer Babs ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sep
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sep
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: billkrisjacob
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Sep
Click on an item to play that video:
- Epic Zefra Combo Explanation Yugioh [SEP 2015]
Let's look at some of the key combos that you can perform in Zefras!
- Meaning!! of CHINA .. RIVER TURN BLOOD .. & .. Apocalyptic EARTHQUAKES .. Sep. 2012 Must See!!
- Sep 20 - Homily: The True Meaning of Greatness
This homily is a reflection given by Fr. Alan B. M. Wharton on the Mass readings for the 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time. Ave Maria! Mass: 25th Sunday in Ordinary ...
- Centre Asks explanation on Happenings in Tamilnadu - Dinamalar Sep 27th News
Centre Asks explanation on Happenings in Tamilnadu - Dinamalar Sep 27th 2014 Tamil Video News.
- For 14 Questions, explanation sent in 2 KG of Papers - Dinamalar Sep 17th News
For 14 Questions, explanation sent in 2 KG of Papers - Dinamalar Sep 17th 2014 Tamil Video News.
- The Pipettes: Need a Little Time (11 Sep 08 New Slang)
Sorry about the sound quality!
- BBC 6 Minute English - The Meaning of Clothes (17 SEP 2015)
BBC 6 Minute English - The Meaning of Clothes (17 SEP 2015) | Link download Transcript Videos...
- Graces evergreen and deciduous tree explanation Sep 2015
- Minister Pon. Radha Krishnan Gives Explanation from his Side - Dinamalar Sep 5th News
Minister Pon. Radha Krishnan Gives Explanation from his Side - Dinamalar Sep 5th 2014 Tamil Video News.
- Sep Meaning
Video shows what sep means. September. Sep Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say sep. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
- Graces plum tree explanation Sep 2015
- The Meaning of Love - Akshay Shukla - Sep 2008
- "The Meaning" - Fruition at the Lincoln Theatre in Raleigh, NC Sep 2014
- THE MEANING OF "THIS TOWN" (Book Review) - Wed, Sep 11, 2013
- R language development (Sep 1997 - Jul 2015)
- ANA Arakan Headlines - Burmese language - 06 . Sep . 2015
- ANA Arakan Headlines - Burmese language - 13 . Sep . 2015
- CompSS Sep 2013: Percy Liang, "Learning Natural Language Semantics"
Percy Liang, Assistant Professor, Computer Science, Stanford University.
- Setting Xiaomi Mini Router Language To English, Sep 2015
- Balu Naik C Language Class Room Celebrating Teacher's Day On 5th Sep
This is class room of balu naik c language class room morning 9 am batch celebtarting teachers day on 5th sep.
- ESL Tournament 6 Sep 2015
- Joke of the Day - Student Conversation (In Estonian Language) - 14 Sep 2011
- SEP, KU, ILCS (International Language and Cultural Studies)
- DOTA 2 ESL One New York 2014 - 26 Sep 14 - Top5 - Sneaky Nyx - xGame.kz - PowerRangers
- RFA Burmese News on 01 Sep 2014,RFA Kachin Language TV Program, 2014 August 4th Week
- Joke of The Day - Retirement Advice (In Ewe Language) - 20 Sep 2011
- DONELLY COLLEGE, ESL PICNIC, SEP 16, 2011
See also the pronunciation examples of Sep!
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Sep
[Based on a real experience]
Baby waiting at ER in a long line
On Labor Day’s night for her lifeline
At a US clinic
To a deal ironic -
They’ve their lays and delays to align!
[Sep 10,2009: : Greenfield, Wisconsin] (AtreyaSarma Uppaluri)
more quotes about sep...
Scrabble value of S1E1P3
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SEP
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sep!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sep to see it in context!