Phrases with Sha
Sha a.k.a. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport is the main domestic airport serving Shanghai, China, with limited international flights. It is located near the town of Hongqiao in Changning District, 13 km west of downtown, and is closer to the city center than Pudong Airport, Shanghai's main international airport.
- Sha: Grazia di Fresco, better known by her stage name Sha, is a German singer of Italian descent who rose to fame in the summer of 2006 with her debut single "JaJa".
- Sha a.k.a. Sha. is an Austrian artist and perception researcher. He became known through his multimedia art projects such as the House of Music in Vienna and through the artistic lounger object AlphaSphere.
- Sha is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Sha (actor)
- Sha a.k.a. Eric Ruffin is an actor.
Sha is a musical group.
- album: "Native Songs & Drumming From Around the Globe"
"SHA" is a musical album of SixHeadsAhead.
- Sha is a letter of the Glagolitic and Cyrillic script. It commonly represents the voiceless postalveolar fricative /ʃ/, like the pronunciation of ⟨sh⟩ in "sheep", or the somewhat similar voiceless retroflex fricative /ʂ/ in Russian. It is used in every variation of the Cyrillic alphabet, for Slavic and non-Slavic languages.
- Sha is a Franco-British comic, published by Editions Soleil. It is translated in Dutch and published by Uitgeverij Talent in The Netherlands.
- Sha a.k.a. The Shan language is the native language of Shan people and spoken mostly in Shan State, Burma. It is also used in pockets of Kachin State in Burma, in northern Thailand, and in Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan Province, China. Shan is a member of the Tai–Kadai language family, and is related to Thai. It has five tones, which do not correspond exactly to Thai tones, plus a "sixth tone" used for emphasis. It is called Tai Yai, or Tai Long in the Tai languages. The term "Shan," which was formerly spelt သျှမ်း in Burmese, is an exonym believed to be a Burmese derivative of "Siam".
- also known as Tai Yai, Ngeo, Ngio, Great Thai, Ngiao, Sam, Thai Yai, Tai Yay, Thai Yay, Tai Shan, Tai Luang, Ngiaw, Ngiow, Mau, Dehong, Shan
- Sha a.k.a. The Set animal, also called sha, resembles the canidae, or wild dogs, inhabiting the deserts of North Africa, particularly the region adjacent to the Nile Valley in Egypt. It is the totemic animal of the god Set, for which reason it is commonly known as the Typhonian animal, or Typhonic beast. There may be some relation between the inspiration for the sha and the mysterious wild dog known to modern Egyptians as the salawa.
- also known as Seth animal
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Sha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Japan In Our Day (1893)
by Bayard Taylor
A jin - riki - sha is a man - power - carriage ; a ba - sha is a horse - wagon ; a joku- sha is a steam - locomotive. Whereas a wagon drawn by horses was unknown in the old days of seclusion, there are now over twenty- THE RESOURCES OF ...
Clinical Use and Application by Paul Adkins
JadE gua sha 5.1.1 aBouT gua sha Gua Sha is an East Asian treatment which generally uses quite a vigorous rubbing/scraping technique. It is mainly used in China on the patient's back, for detoxification purposes or for various sprains ...
Following Hadrian (2004)
A Second-Century Journey Through the Roman Empire by Elizabeth Speller
The SHA is an enigma, and one much argued over. It is not, as it claims to be, a third-century compilation of individually written biographies but a later, possibly fourth-century, conceit by one man. It is charming, eccentric and unreliable - but ...
Encyclopedia of Multimedia (2008)
by Borko Furht
(SHA). Definition Message Digest and Secure Cash are the standard algorithms to provide data security for multimedia authentication. The MD5 algorithm takes as input a message of arbitrary length and produces as output a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sha
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Tsim Sha Tsui
Photo credit: Calvin YC
- Tsim Sha Tsui wall
Holga with Fuji Pro 160S
Jul2010/Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Photo credit: vikkies
- Tsim Sha Tsui Traffic
Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Night Traffic
Photo credit: by Mark Huguet
- Tsim Sha Tsui Night Life
Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Night Life
Photo credit: by Mark Huguet
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Photo credit: yeowatzup
- Signs (Tsimi Sha Tsui)
Photo credit: Ding Yuin Shan
- Magic Hour At Tsim Sha Tsui
Photo credit: Calvin YC
- Hong Kong at Night from Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong Island at Night from Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Photo credit: wiredtourist.com
- Ferrari Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Ferrari parked for a 7-11 run, Ichang Street, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
Photo credit: Nate Robert
- Tsim Sha Tsui Harbour
Photo credit: IQRemix
Videos about Sha
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sha's Definition of a Mother
A clip of an interview from the upcoming documentary "Lack of Motherly Love" by K. Branch and S. Pittman.
- Eric BellingerBody Language Ft Sha Sha Jones [Download]
Download and play this song in high quality...
- Master Sha: A Senior Flows Out His Soul Language For the First Time After Searching for 50 Years
A senior from Toronto, Ogbonna Nnawuchi, has searched for 50 years to learn about Karma and open his soul language channel.
- The Source Language Grand Unification Diagram- Received by M.D Master Sha
The silent part is when Master Sha asks the audience to tune in to the diagram before they see it.
- Master Sha: Master Mirva Receives Soul Language and Soul Song Jin Dan and Offers a Blessing
Master Mirva Inkeri was overwhelmed by the treasure she received from Master Sha. The amount of karma cleared because of this treasure was astonishing. She r...
See also the pronunciation examples of Sha!
Dr. and Master Sha: Love Peace Harmony in American Sign Language
Scrabble value of S1H4A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the second edition of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sha to see it in context!