- Sha: Grazia di Fresco, better known by her stage name Sha, is a German singer of Italian descent who rose to fame in the summer of 2006 with her debut single "JaJa".
- Sha a.k.a. Sha. is an Austrian artist and perception researcher. He became known through his multimedia art projects such as the House of Music in Vienna and through the artistic lounger object AlphaSphere.
- Sha a.k.a. Eric Ruffin is an actor.
- read more about Eric Ruffin (actor)
- Sha is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Sha (actor)
Sha is a musical group.
- album: "Native Songs & Drumming From Around the Globe"
- Sha is a fictional character from the film Astoria Park.
- Sha is a fictional character from the 2010 film Cost of a Soul.
There are other characters with Sha in their name, like sha sha.
Sha a.k.a. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport is the main domestic airport serving Shanghai, with limited international flights. It is located near the town of Hongqiao in Changning District, 13 kilometres west of downtown, and is closer to the city center than Pudong Airport, Shanghai's main international airport.
There are other places with Sha in their name, like Sha-an, Sha-on, Sha Tin, ash sha'm, Sha'alvim, Ash Sha`bah, Sha Tau Kok, sha'ar efraim, Tsim Sha Tsui, Cheung Sha Wan, Sha'ar Hagolan, sha'ar menashe, sha'arei tikva, sha'ar haamakim, Sha Tin District and sha'biyat naslah.
- Sha is a letter of the Glagolitic and Cyrillic script. It commonly represents the voiceless postalveolar fricative, like the pronunciation of ⟨sh⟩ in "sheep" or the somewhat similar voiceless retroflex fricative in Russian.
- Sha a.k.a. The Shan language is the native language of Shan people and spoken mostly in Shan State, Burma. It is also used in pockets of Kachin State in Burma, in northern Thailand, and decreasingly in Assam. Shan is a member of the Tai–Kadai language family, and is related to Thai. It has five tones, which do not correspond exactly to Thai tones, plus a "sixth tone" used for emphasis. It is called Tai Yai, or Tai Long in the Tai languages.
- read more about Shan Language
- Sha is a Franco-British comic, published by Editions Soleil. It is translated in Dutch and published by Uitgeverij Talent in The Netherlands.
- Sha a.k.a. Set animal: In ancient Egyptian art, the Seth animal, or sha, is a chimerical beast, the totemic animal of the god Seth. Because Set was identified with the Greek Typhon, the animal is also commonly known as the Typhonian animal or Typhonic beast.
- read more about Set animal
- Sha: Silly is the debut album released by Taiwanese singer and songwriter Queen Wei.
- Sha is a file format.
- Sha a.k.a. Shall-Zwall Language: Shall-Zwall is a small dialect cluster of Plateau languages in Nigeria.
Phrases with Sha
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Sha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Integrative Pediatrics (2009)
by Timothy Culbert, Karen Olness
Gwa sha is a technique in which the skin is scrapped in strokes by a roundedged instrument. The traditional tool used for gwa sha is a porcelain Chinese spoon.
Japan In Our Day (1893)
by Bayard Taylor
A jin - riki - sha is a man - power - carriage ; a ba - sha is a horse - wagon ; a joku- sha is a steam - locomotive. Whereas a wagon drawn by horses was unknown in the old days of seclusion, there are now over twenty- THE RESOURCES OF ...
by Committee on Review and Evaluation of the Army Chemical Stockpile Disposal Program, National Research Council, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems
In simple terms, an SHA is a comprehensive and systematic search for and evaluation of all significant failure modes that can be identified by an experienced hazards analysis team.
Clinical Use and Application by Paul Adkins
JadE gua sha 5.1.1 aBouT gua sha Gua Sha is an East Asian treatment which generally uses quite a vigorous rubbing/scraping technique. It is mainly used in China on the patient's back, for detoxification purposes or for various sprains ...
Following Hadrian (2004)
A Second-Century Journey Through the Roman Empire by Elizabeth Speller
The SHA is an enigma, and one much argued over. It is not, as it claims to be, a third-century compilation of individually written biographies but a later, possibly fourth-century, conceit by one man. It is charming, eccentric and unreliable - but ...
Encyclopedia of Multimedia (2008)
by Borko Furht
(SHA). Definition Message Digest and Secure Cash are the standard algorithms to provide data security for multimedia authentication. The MD5 algorithm takes as input a message of arbitrary length and produces as output a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Sha
Signs (Tsimi Sha Tsui)
Photo credit: Ding Yuin Shan
View more pictures about Tsim Sha Tsui.
Videos about Sha
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sha meaning and pronunciation
Louisiana Cajun and Creole slang, derived from the French cher 1. Term of affection meaning darling, dear, or sweetheart 2. Adjective meaning cute 3.
- Sha of Fear Guide, 10 man, Quick Explanation
A very brief but fairly comprehensive explanation of how to do Sha of Fear on 10 man. Eazycheeze, Retribution Paladin PoV Shining Force of Mal'Ganis, ...
- Sha's Definition of a Mother
A clip of an interview from the upcoming documentary "Lack of Motherly Love" by K. Branch and S. Pittman.
- Sha'aban Meaning
Video shows what Sha'aban means. the eighth month of the Islamic calendar. Sha'aban Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Long Sha concept definition presentation
- Master Sha: A Senior Flows Out His Soul Language For the First Time After Searching for 50 Years
A senior from Toronto, Ogbonna Nnawuchi, has searched for 50 years to learn about Karma and open his soul language channel.
- Body Language - September 13, 1985 (Jennifer vs. Sha)
Featuring Phyllis Diller and Richard Simmons. Includes GSN commercials. Late 90's airing. (c) 1985 For entertainment purposes only. No right to ownership ...
- Sha language
This video was uploaded from an Android phone.
- Light Language Soul Language Zea Ka Sha By Tati Tati
- The Source Language Grand Unification Diagram- Received by M.D Master Sha
The silent part is when Master Sha asks the audience to tune in to the diagram before they see it.
- Meet Master Sha - Mark shares about Soul Language & Translation the huge impact it had on his life
Mark from Vancouver shares about Soul Language & Translation the huge impact it had on his life. He has received so much guidance from the soul world after ...
- Master Sha: Master Mirva Receives Soul Language and Soul Song Jin Dan and Offers a Blessing
Master Mirva Inkeri was overwhelmed by the treasure she received from Master Sha. The amount of karma cleared because of this treasure was astonishing.
See also the pronunciation examples of Sha!
Dr. and Master Sha: Love Peace Harmony in American Sign Language
Scrabble value of S1H4A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the second edition of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sha to see it in context!