Phrases with Sha
Sha a.k.a. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport is the main domestic airport serving Shanghai, China, with limited international flights. It is located near the town of Hongqiao in Changning District, 13 km west of downtown, and is closer to the city center than Pudong Airport, Shanghai's main international airport.
There are other places with Sha in their name, like Sha Tin, Tsim Sha Tsui, Cheung Sha Wan, Sha'ar Hagolan and Sha Tin District.
- Sha: Grazia di Fresco, better known by her stage name Sha, is a German singer of Italian descent who rose to fame in the summer of 2006 with her debut single "JaJa".
- also known as Grazia di Fresco
- born on (35 years ago) in Stuttgart
- nationality: Germany
- profession: Singer
- genres: Pop music, Rhythm and blues, Dance music, Dance-pop, Teen pop, Synthpop
- albums: "JaJa", "Kein Scheiss!", "Respect the Girls / Verdammt ich lieb dich", "Vergiss mich", "Heartbreak"
- official website: www.shamusic.de
- Sha a.k.a. Sha. is an Austrian artist and perception researcher. He became known through his multimedia art projects such as the House of Music in Vienna and through the artistic lounger object AlphaSphere.
- Sha a.k.a. Eric Ruffin is an actor.
- Sha is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Sha (actor)
There are other people with Sha in their name, like Big Sha, Chu Sha, Liu Sha, Sha Liu, Jing Sha, Sha Meng, Sha Qing, Naeem Sha, Nawae Sha and many others.
Sha is a musical group.
- album: "Native Songs & Drumming From Around the Globe"
There are other groups with Sha in their name, like Sha Na Na and Sha Li Mar.
"SHA" is a musical album of SixHeadsAhead.
- Sha is a letter of the Glagolitic and Cyrillic script. It commonly represents the voiceless postalveolar fricative /ʃ/, like the pronunciation of ⟨sh⟩ in "sheep", or the somewhat similar voiceless retroflex fricative /ʂ/ in Russian. It is used in every variation of the Cyrillic alphabet, for Slavic and non-Slavic languages.
- Sha a.k.a. The Shan language is the native language of Shan people and spoken mostly in Shan State, Burma. It is also used in pockets of Kachin State in Burma, in northern Thailand, and in Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan Province, China. Shan is a member of the Tai–Kadai language family, and is related to Thai. It has five tones, which do not correspond exactly to Thai tones, plus a "sixth tone" used for emphasis. It is called Tai Yai, or Tai Long in the Tai languages. The term "Shan," which was formerly spelt သျှမ်း in Burmese, is an exonym believed to be a Burmese derivative of "Siam".
- also known as Sam, Great Thai, Ngiao, Ngeo, Thai Yai, Ngio, Tai Yai, Tai Yay, Tai Luang, Ngiaw, Thai Yay, Ngiow, Tai Shan, Shan, Mau, Dehong
- Sha is a Franco-British comic, published by Editions Soleil. It is translated in Dutch and published by Uitgeverij Talent in The Netherlands.
- Sha a.k.a. The Set animal, also called sha, resembles the canidae, or wild dogs, inhabiting the deserts of North Africa, particularly the region adjacent to the Nile Valley in Egypt. It is the totemic animal of the god Set, for which reason it is commonly known as the Typhonian animal, or Typhonic beast. There may be some relation between the inspiration for the sha and the mysterious wild dog known to modern Egyptians as the salawa.
- also known as Seth animal
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Sha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Kew Bulletin (1901)
The Chinese word ma means wood : sha means tree. The la chung determined by Professor Oliver to be Eacommia ulmm'ales is a native of mountainous districts in Hupeh and Szechuan. The same name is applied apparently to a tree of the ...
Encyclopedia of Multimedia (2008)
by Borko Furht
(SHA). Definition Message Digest and Secure Cash are the standard algorithms to provide data security for multimedia authentication. The MD5 algorithm takes as input a message of arbitrary length and produces as output a ...
Encyclopaedia Of North-east India Vol# 5 (2007)
by Col Ved Prakash
Tsangsu Khusi Tesenung Khuyung Khuso Atsong-khuza Roman Names of Months of Rengma Sections Northern Southern Eastern January Lokephusu Azikepha sha Pochasa February Zukulisu Patsa sha Pasasa March ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sha
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Tsim Sha Tsui wall
Holga with Fuji Pro 160S
Jul2010/Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Photo credit: vikkies
- Hong Kong at Night from Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong Island at Night from Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Photo credit: wiredtourist.com
- Ferrari Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Ferrari parked for a 7-11 run, Ichang Street, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
Photo credit: Nate Robert
- Tsim Sha Tsui Harbour
Photo credit: IQRemix
- Signs (Tsimi Sha Tsui)
Photo credit: Ding Yuin Shan
- Umbrellas on Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Fujica STX1-N, Jessops SHR200 colour film.
Photo credit: Joybot
Videos about Sha
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sha's Definition of a Mother
A clip of an interview from the upcoming documentary "Lack of Motherly Love" by K. Branch and S. Pittman.
- Master Sha: A Senior Flows Out His Soul Language For the First Time After Searching for 50 Years
A senior from Toronto, Ogbonna Nnawuchi, has searched for 50 years to learn about Karma and open his soul language channel.
- Eric BellingerBody Language Ft Sha Sha Jones [Download]
Download and play this song in high quality...
- The Source Language Grand Unification Diagram- Received by M.D Master Sha
The silent part is when Master Sha asks the audience to tune in to the diagram before they see it.
- Master Sha: Master Mirva Receives Soul Language and Soul Song Jin Dan and Offers a Blessing
Master Mirva Inkeri was overwhelmed by the treasure she received from Master Sha. The amount of karma cleared because of this treasure was astonishing. She r...
See also the pronunciation examples of Sha!
Dr. and Master Sha: Love Peace Harmony in American Sign Language
Scrabble value of S1H4A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the second edition of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sha to see it in context!