On this page:
Shadowman is a fictional superhero who appears in comic books published by Valiant Comics. The character debuted in Shadowman #1, and was created by writers Jim Shooter and Steve Englehart, artist David Lapham and inker Bob Layton. Shadowman appears in his own series as well as numerous other Valiant comics and also stars in the Shadow Man video game franchise by Acclaim Entertainment.
"Shadowman" is a book by Geo. W. Proctor.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980-06
- "Shadowman" a.k.a. "Nuits Rouges" is a 1974 French-Italian crime and thriller film directed by Georges Franju. The film was released in the U.S. in an English-dubbed version by New Line Cinema under the title Shadowman in 1975.
- read more about Nuits Rouges (film)
- "Shadowman" a.k.a. "Shadow Man" is a 1988 film about a Polish-Jewish refugee during a fictional war in Amsterdam. Like a `Walker between two worlds´ the famous Shadowman comics hero, created some years after this film, he partly belongs to the unseen world of darkness. Tom Hulce as the Shadow Man, created an interesting and moving performance. Also starring Jeroen Krabbé as Theo and Manouk van der Meulen as Monique, a Dutch couple provoked by the arrival of the Shadowman .
- read more about Shadow Man
- "Shadowman" a.k.a. "Šedovmens" is a film, directed by Kristaps Dzenis.
- read more about Šedovmens
- "Shadowman" is a 2001 short film directed by Philipp Stennert.
- "Shadowman" is a 2005 solo album by Steve Walsh.
- genre: Progressive rock
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Shadowman" is a musical album of Link Wray.
- released in (18 years ago)
- "Shadowman" is a musical album of Barlow Pass.
- released in
- "Shadowman" is a musical album of Ian Parry.
- released in (15 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Shadowman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Critical History of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Lost in Space, The Time Tunnel and Land of the Giants by Jon Abbott
Here, the shadowman is an alien life-form, flitting around the Sea- view in an attempt to sabotage the space race. The result is a cheaply created but superbly menacing adversary, part actual shadow, part bit player clad in black. Very e› ective ...
In 1990, Valiant launched its superhero line, mixing modified versions of the Gold Key characters with several original titles and characters such as Archer and Armstrong, Eternal Warrior, Harbinger, Rai, Shadowman, and XO Manowar, ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
1973: Nuits Rouges/Shadowman. 1978:Le DernierMélodrame/The Last Melodrama. Franju's films are fragile, fierce elegies ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Shadowman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Shadowman
Click on an item to view that photo:
Note to self: ...das muss bei Gelegenheit mal besser machen.
Photo credit: tjschloss
Photo credit: cherryred ♥'s beardy
Red Hat Shadowman carved in a pumpkin
Photo credit: grepsy
Photo credit: darrenriley
Photo credit: markpeate
Photo credit: -= Bruce Berrien =-
- Shadowman greeter
Photo credit: jmrodri
- Shadowman NYSE
Photo credit: AndyFitz
- Touchwood Solihull - Shadowman
Superheroes at Touchwood in Solihull.
Superheroes all over Touchwood around the release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Will probably still be here when Captain America: Civil War and X-Men: Apocalypse get released.
Photo credit: ell brown
- Harbinger & Shadowman
Photo credit: Sean Davis
- Shadowman at the Eel River
Photo credit: humboldthead
- Shadowman at the BOS office
Photo credit: sankarshan
Video about Shadowman
Scrabble value of S1H4A1D2O1W4M3A1N1
The value of this 9-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHADOWMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Shadowman!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Shadowman to see it in context!