On this page:
"Shaitaan" is a 1974 Hindi thriller film, directed by Firoze Chinoy starring Shatrughan Sinha and Sharmila Tagore in main roles. Majrooh Sultanpuri wrote the songs for this film while Rahul Dev Burman was the music director.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Feroz Chinoy
- producer: A.A. Nadiadwala
- written by Kaushal Bharati
- based on a story by K.A. Narayan
- Aruna Irani as Banjaran
- Shatrughan Sinha
- Jagdeep as Maqtulla
- Sharmila Tagore
- Anil Dhawan as Advocate Manish
- Bindu as Sabrina
- Kumud Chuggani as Lily Fernandez
- Ekram Kashmiri
- Padma Khanna as Shabnam
- Rajkumar Sethupathi
- Sulochana Latkar as Radha
- Indrani Mukherjee as Bablu's mom
- Nivedita as Kanta Mirchandani
- Sapru as Police Commissioner
- Shyam Sharma
- Ram Singh
- cinematography by Sudhin Majumdar
- edited by Babubhai Thakkar
- music by Rahul Dev Burman
- genres: Thriller, Action Film, Crime Fiction, Drama, Bollywood
- released in (41 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Shaitaan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 1: A - L; Volume 2: M - Z by Patrick Taylor, Frederick I. Case
As it is said, a man and a woman who are to be wed can never be alone, for there is always a third party present, shaitaan (Satan) (Mishkat-ul-Masabih, Vol. 2, chap. 26, Hadith 26). Another condition for a Muslim marriage is the agreement ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Shaitaan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Shaitaan
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of S1H4A1I1T1A1A1N1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHAITAAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Shaitaan!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Shaitaan for some fun with words!