On this page:
- Shakila a.k.a. Shakeela is an Indian actress who has appeared mostly in softcore and B movies. She mostly acted in film industries of Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam languages. She started out as an actor in B-grade movies in the early 1990s. Later she moved to Chennai seeking a career in South Indian film industry. Shakeela debuted through the Tamil soft porn movie, 'Playgirls' at the age of 20 as a supporting actress. She is termed as Right Successor of Silk Smitha.
- read more about Shakeela (actress)
- Shakila is a Persian/American vocalist from Tehran. Her dream of being a singer started when she was a young girl.
- born on (53 years ago) in Tehran
- nationality: Iran
- profession: Singer
- parent of
- genres: Classical music, World music, Pop music
- albums: "Aakharin Kokab", "Geryeh Dar Ragbar", "Ersiehaayeh Aatefie", "Labe Khaamoush", "Aansouye Bisou", "Aavaa", "Mojdeye Azadi", "Live In Concert", "Magic of Silence", "Sholeye Bidar", "Kami Baa Man Modaaraa Kon", "Ashke Mahtaab", "Gheybate Nour", "Zabaane Negaah", "Concert", "Fereshteh Baanu", "Fall Away", "Xmas (War is over)", "Saghfe Shekasteh", "Delhore", "Ganje Nahan", "Hasrat"
- official website: www.shakila.com
- Shakila is an actress, best known for her roles in Guru Dutt's films: Aar Paar and C.I.D.. She also starred with Shammi Kapoor in Shakti Samanta's China Town. She retired from films in 1963 when she married and decided to move to United Kingdom with her husband who was not from the film industry. Her sister Noor was married to Johnny Walker.
- also known as Shakeela
- profession: Actor
- read more about Shakila (actress)
- Shakila is a citizen of Afghanistan. The Bonn Conference that chose Hamid Karzai as the leader of the Afghan Transitional Administration charged him to appoint a Constitutional Loya Jirga. Karzai appointed Shakila one of 502 appointees. She sat on the first of the Loya Jirga's ten committees, chaired by Ustad Sayaf. She was a member of the Gender and Law Working Group as a representative of the Ministry of Women’s Affairs.
- nationality: Afghanistan
Shakila is a fictional character from 2011 film The Dirty Picture.
Shakila is an Indonesian soap opera.
- regular cast: Olla Ramlan
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Shakila
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Inspired to Serve (2004)
Today's Faith Activists by Mark H. MassÃ©
Today, Shakila is a Dallas radiologist, Sameer, a McAllen, Texas, lawyer, and Araj, a law student at American University in Washington, D.C. Carter says that Dr . Ahmed's goal is to enlighten society about Islam and the Muslim world through ...
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Nayyar lp Dev Anand , Shakila, Waheeda Rehman, Johnny Walker, Kumkum, K.N. Singh, Bir Sakhuja, ...
by Nicholas Awde, Famil Ismailov
blank form verb shakila salmaq fort qala fortnight Iki hafta forty qirkh forum forum; yighinjaq; majlis forward adjective qabaq forward verb iralilamak forwards iraliya found verb asasi qoymaq foundation organization fond four dord four- wheel ...
by Renu Saran
Sheeasily stole a marchover thefilm's main heroine,Shakila.
Hussain IA, Jeyasekaran G, Shakila RJ, Raj KT, and Jeevithan E (2013) Prevalence of hemolytic and enterotoxigenic Aeromonas spp. in healthy and diseased freshwater food fishes as assessed by multiplex PCR. American Journal of ...
To which is Added a Reversed Part, English and Hindustani by Duncan Forbes
supind, shakila, niwal, sughar, chhab- dar, khush-khatt or -khal or -laka or kadd, gulbadan or-andarn : (- trontert) padmini, chhatrini : (n handsome .fortune) bari-daulat: (a Aundsome action) khassa karn.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Shakila
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1H4A1K5I1L1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHAKILA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Shakila!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Shakila to see it in context!