On this page:
- "Shards" is a 2004 short drama film written by Jonathan Boyce, Jonathan D. Boyce and Jonathan Levine and directed by Jonathan Levine.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Jonathan D. Boyce
- production design by Kristy Mize
- written by Jonathan Levine, Jonathan Boyce, Jonathan D. Boyce
- casting by Deanna Brigidi-Stewart
- cinematography by Petra Korner
- edited by Josh Noyes
- costume design by Jamie L. Crowley & Liuba Randolph
- genre: Drama
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Shards" is a film, written and directed by Dana Plays.
Shards is a fictional character from the 2006 film Live feed.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Shards
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Donald P. Gregg
Pot Shards is a memoir, based on the author's memorable experiences.
by Martha Stewart Living Magazine
PltOllC'S l MOSAICS nomc'r: sea-glass tray Pieces at sea glass and brolien pottery shards combine with ceramic tiles to make this mosaic tray. Use a sheet at l-inch (25cm) square tiles in green or blue. norcc'r sunuss Basic Supplies (page ...
Dictionary of Glass (2001)
Materials and Techniques by Charles Bray
SHARD GLASS This term has come to describe a form of decoration in which coloured glass is blown out into a very thin bubble which is then broken into fragments or 'shards'. These are then laid onto a marver and picked up on a parison to ...
Based on the Latest Conclusions of the Most Eminent Philologists and Comprising Many Thousands of New Words which Modern Literature, Science and Art Have Called Into Existence and Common Usage
a piece or fragment of an earthen vessel or of any brittle substance; a potsherd; a fragment; "Shards, flints, and pebbles." — ijhak.; " Dashed your cities into shards." — Tennyson; Thus did that poor soul wander in want and ...
by Brent Douglas Galloway
shards on something to make the contents settle (like berry basket)'/, PLAY, SOC, HARV, MC, (<metathesis type 1 ...
by Haraldur Sigurdsson, Bruce Houghton, Steve McNutt, Hazel Rymer, John Stix
Blocky non- vesicualted shards Cuspatevesiculated shards Blocky vesiculated shards 0 0.5 1 1.5 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Shards
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Shards
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Shards
Click on an item to play that video:
- Let's Play Twilight Princess Sages Explanation and before the 3 Mirror Shards
- Shards of War : ESL Invitational Tournament 2015 #3 - les poules
Pour rejoindre Alexclick sur Shards Of War...
- Shards of War Invitational Tournament #2 - ESL WINNERS ! - Turborefrigerator !!! [HD]
- Hex: Shards of Fate - ESL 1on1 NA Finals
Finals of the HEX 1on1 Kick Off Cup #1 North America. -- Watch live at...
- Hex: Shards of Fate - ESL 1on1 NA Round 2
Round 2 of the HEX 1on1 Kick Off Cup #1 North America. -- Watch live at...
- Hex: Shards of Fate - ESL 1on1 NA Round 4
Round 4 of the HEX 1on1 Kick Off Cup #1 North America. -- Watch live at...
See also the pronunciation examples of Shards!
Quotes about Shards
Scrabble value of S1H4A1R1D2S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine