On this page:
- Shlomi or Shelomi is a Hebrew name. It appears in the Bible once, in Numbers 34:27 as the father of Ahihud, the leader of the Asher tribe. It has become popular as a first name in Israel. It also serves as a substitute or pet form of the more traditional name Shlomo.
- Shlomi a.k.a. Shlomi Lavie is an Israeli-born American-based drummer, best known as the drummer for Marcy Playground. He had also been playing with various other bands, including Nanuchka and Electro Morocco in New York City, and formerly with The Magical Mystery Tour, a Beatles tribute group, and Habiluim in Tel Aviv.
- read more about Shlomi Lavie
- Shlomi is a fictional character from the 2005 film Dark Night.
- Shlomi is a fictional film character.
- Shlomi is a fictional character from the 2007 film Vasermil.
- Shlomi is a fictional character from the 2008 film Seven Minutes in Heaven.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Shlomi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Cambridge Rawls Lexicon (2014)
by Jon Mandle, David A. Reidy
Shlomi Segall Equal opportunity, democratic interpretationFamilyTwo principles of justice 72. Fairness, principle of Rawls's theory of justice primarily concerns the morality ofinstitutions and secondarily the moralityof conductunder them.
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
Shlomi Avraham (Papi), Rinat Matatov (Yula), Tomer Yosef (Ars) StuDio: July August Productions, Sophie Dulac Productions, Bleiberg Entertainment SpecS: ...
Encyclopedia of Algorithms (2008)
by Ming-Yang Kao
Shlomi, T., Segal, D., Ruppin, E., Sharan, R.: QPath: a method for querying pathways in a protein-protein interaction network. BMC Bioinform. 7, 199 (2006) Shmoys, D., ...
by Patrick Hanks
Shlomi (3), Yakov (3), Haim (2), Naum (2), Aron, Faina, Gershon, Igal, Ilan, Ilya, Khana, Polina; Boris (8), Leonid (2), Mikhail (2), Anatoly, Ayzik, Gennady, Iosif, Nelya, Raisa, Semyon, Shura, Valeriy. Shafran (250) Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic ): ...
Oder, Vollständiges Englisch-deutsches Wörterbuch by Nathan Bailey, Anton Ernst Klausing, Theodor Arnold
lizillum sHlomi»»!«, Weißwurz. Lilue, ft, te ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Shlomi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Shlomi
Shlomi and Michal
Photo credit: miss pupik
Video about Shlomi
GETT Directors Shlomi & Ronit Elkabetz: Golden Globe Foreign Language Film Symposium 2015
Filmmakers of Golden Globe Nominee GETT: THE TRIAL OF VIVIANE AMSALEM (Israel), brother and sister filmmaking duo Shlomi Elkabetz and Ronit Elkabetz, ...
Scrabble value of S1H4L1O1M3I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHLOMI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Shlomi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Shlomi to see it in context!