On this page:
- "Show Stopper" is a song by American girl group Danity Kane from their 2006 self-titled debut album of the same name. The song was written by Angela Hunte, Krystal Oliver, Calvin Puckett, Frank Romano, and James Scheffer. It features guest vocals by rapper Yung Joc and was produced by Jim Jonsin. The song was released as the album's lead single on August 4, 2006 in the United States and on October 20, 2006 in Europe. While "Show Stopper" peaked at number 8 on the official Billboard Hot 100 chart, it managed to enter the top 30 in Germany. The single also charted in the top 20 on the Pop 100 charts, and top five status on the US Top Digital Downloads and Hot 100 Dance Club Play charts.
- "Show Stopper" is a musical album of Jamaaladeen Tacuma.
- released in (32 years ago)
- "Show Stopper" is a musical single of Danity Kane.
- released on (8 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Show Stopper
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Renaissance of Wisconsin Opera Houses by Brian Leahy Doyle
• A show stopper is an act or a bit that actually ...
by Stephen Vincent
A show stopper is a problem which means that there is no way that the work can be carried out by the method originally intended, and serious consequences are almost inevitable. Inefficiencies lead to significant extra costs and extra time, ...
by David Blankenship
But sometimes the show stopper is a solo. And that would be Tooley's 29 yard run. Though the maestro had called the play and the string section had set up the arrangement, Tooley's eruptive, rumbling and creative percussion incited the ...
Show Stopper An event or condition serious enough to halt or severely impede a project and unless confronted eliminated. Sign-Off The formal acceptance of a planned or proposed course of action, constituting authority for the planner or ...
by Market House Books
show stopper 1. A * consideration that renders a particular action no longer viable. 2. A legal action taken by the target firm in an unwelcome takeover bid that seeks a permanent injunction ...
by John Clark
show stopper Informal term for a court injunction initiated by the target company and served against the raider in a takeover, ...
by John Clark
show stopper Informal term for a court injunction initiated by the target company and served against the raider in a takeover, stopping the hostile party from taking ...
by Jonathan Law
show stopper ...
by George Thomas Kurian
Show stopper In business, legal action in which the target firm in a hostile takeover seeks a permanent court injunction against the other party, citing potential injury to its business. Shunto In Japan, annual wage negotiations every spring.
by Robert Blumenfeld
show stopper A hit number in a musical comedy that is received by the audience with such a thunderous ovation that the performance is forced to halt temporarily. shtick (shtihk') n. [Yiddish: piece] Slang 1. A bit of ...
by Myles H. Bader
A real show stopper! For a unique pumpkin pie, try placing small marshmallows on the bottom of the piecrust. The marshmallows will rise to the top as the pie bakes and looks great. This feat is accomplished by the air expanding inside the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Show Stopper
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Show Stopper
Photo credit: Яah33lCouldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine