On this page:
Who is Sima Bina?
Sima Bina: Simā Binā is notable Persian classical musician and Iran's researcher, composer, singer and song-writer of Iranian folk music.
- also known as Bina, Sima
- born in (72 years ago) in Khorasan Province, child of Ahmad Bina
- nationality: Iran
- education: University of Tehran
- profession: Singer, composer, singer-songwriter
- member of musical group Dastan Ensemble & Shahram Nazeri
- genre: Persian traditional music
- albums: "Iran: Musique du Nord du Khorassan", "عشق گل", "Nawai"
- official website: www.sima-bina.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sima Bina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Sima Bina
Photo credit: Ali Ghazvini
Anagrams of SIMA BINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sima Bina!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Sima Bina for some fun with words!