On this page:
Definition of the noun Simomactra
What does Simomactra mean as a name of something?
Simomactra is a genus of Mactridae, described by Dall in 1894.
- synonyms: genus Simomactra / Sinomactra / genus Sinomactra / Symmorphomactra / genus Symmorphomactra
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Bivalvia
- order: Veneroida
- family: Mactridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Simomactra
Phrases starting with the word Simomactra:
Phrase ending with the word Simomactra:
Other phrases containing the word Simomactra:
- Species Simomactra Chionia
- species Simomactra falcata
- Species Simomactra Capensis
- species Simomactra planulata
- species Simomactra dolabriformis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Simomactra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1I1M3O1M3A1C3T1R1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SIMOMACTRA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Simomactra!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Simomactra to find many related words and phrases!