On this page:
"Simonal": ""In an age when the talented were both revolutionary and eternal, Wilson Simonal shone like no other and innovated like few. With his charisma, kindness, swing, charm, sex appeal and a lot of talent, he was the most successful star in Brazil and even made fans abroad. All of a sudden it was all over. Gossip, accusations, mysteries, patrols and pursuits; whatever happened to Wilson Simonal? Simonal – No One Knows How Tough It Was, portrays the impressive trajectory of a former army private that reigned sovereign in pop culture to end up ostracized for a crime of which he swore innocence.
- also known as Simonal: No One Knows How Tough it Was
- country: Brazil
- language: Portuguese Language
- directors: Micael Langer, Calvito Leal, Cláudio Manoel
- producers: Calvito Leal, Micael Langer, Lorena Bondarovsky, Cláudio Manoel, Carlos Paiva
- executive producers: Manfredo Garmatter Barretto & Rodrigo Letier
- written by Cláudio Manoel, Calvito Leal, Micael Langer
- cinematography by Gustavo Hadba
- edited by Karen Akerman & Pedro Durán
- music by Berna Ceppas
- genre: Documentary film
- subject: Wilson Simonal
- rating: G
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.simonal.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Simonal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1I1M3O1N1A1L1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SIMONAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- AL SIMON
- LOS MINA
- SAM LION
See also the blanagrams of Simonal!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Simonal to find many related words and phrases!