Sip appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Traci, do sip episodic art.
- Go Bill: it's "sip it safe, fast--I piss 'till I bog."
- Do not emit stiff odes; sip ’til I oil it: pissed off, it’s time to nod.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun sip
- Definition of the verb sip
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sip
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sip
- Photos about Sip
- Videos about Sip
- Quotes about Sip
- Scrabble value of S1I1P3
- Anagrams of SIP
- Share this page
Sip is sometimes a misspelling of ship.
The word sip is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun sip
What does sip mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: sips
- a small drink
Definition of the verb sip
What does sip mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: sipped, sipping
- drink in sips
Syntactic formula Example for the syntactic formula [Agent - being] [Verb] Cynthia ate | Cynthia drank | Cynthia nibbled | Cynthia sipped [Agent - being] [Verb] [Patient] Cynthia ate the peach | Cynthia devoured the pizza | Cynthia drank the wine | Cynthia gobbled the pizza | Cynthia nibbled the carrot | Cynthia quaffed her mead | Cynthia sipped the drink | Cynthia swilled the beverage [Agent - being] [Verb] from [Patient] Cynthia sipped from the drink
- lexical domain: Consumption - verbs of eating and drinking
- more generic words: drink / imbibe = take in liquids
- Sip a.k.a. Simferopol International Airport is an airport in Simferopol, the capital of Crimea. It was built in 1936. The airport has one international terminal and one domestic terminal.
- Sip a.k.a. Šip is a village in the municipality of Pale, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Sip a.k.a. Šip is a village in the municipality of Višegrad, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Sip a.k.a. Šíp is a mountain in Slovakia.
- Sip a.k.a. Sip, Kentucky: Sip is an unincorporated community in Johnson County, Kentucky, United States. It is located at an elevation of 837 feet. Its ZIP code is 41219.
- read more about Sip, Kentucky
Sip is a fictional character from the 1998 film He got game.
- "Sip" is a musical EP of Hard Off.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "Sip" a.k.a. "[[sip]]" is a musical album of Justin Hunter.
- released in (11 years ago)
- Sip a.k.a. The Sikkimese language, also called "Sikkimese Tibetan", "Bhutia", "Drenjongké", Dranjoke, Denjongka, Denzongpeke, and Denzongke, belongs to the Southern Tibetic languages. It is spoken by the Bhutia in Sikkim and northeast Nepal. The Sikkimese people refer to their own language as Drendzongké and their homeland as Drendzong.
- also known as Dandzongka, Sikkim Bhutia, Danyouka, Denjong, Lachengpa, Denjonka, Danjongka, Sikami, Sikkim Bhotia, Lachungpa, Denjongpa, Denjongkha, Denjonke
- SIP is an open source software tool used to connect computer programs or libraries written in C or C++ with the scripting language Python. It is a concurrent of SWIG.
- official website: www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/software/sip/intro
- SIP a.k.a. Cib1 is a protein.
- read more about Cib1
- Sip: A sip is a kinship group of men and women who could claim even a remote blood relationship with a powerful magnate in medieval Europe.
- SIP a.k.a. Ship is a protein.
- read more about Ship
- Sip a.k.a. calcyclin binding protein is a gene.
- also known as growth-inhibiting gene 5 protein, siah-interacting protein, Siah-interacting protein (SIP)
- Sip a.k.a. RNA binding motif protein 14 is a gene.
- also known as SYT interacting protein, coactivator activator
- Sip a.k.a. ankyrin repeat domain 25 is a gene.
- also known as SRC-1 interacting protein, matrix-remodelling associated 3
- Sip a.k.a. tumor protein p53 inducible nuclear protein 1 is a gene.
- also known as p53-inducible p53DINP1
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sip
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Claire Lefebvre
SIP is the lingua franca Of the Solomon Islands, a small and massively multilingual nation in the Southwest Pacific Ocean. Around eighty indigenous languages are spoken in the Solomon Islands, belonging tO two groups: languages Of the ...
by Larry Chaffin
SIP is an ASCII— or text-based protocol, similar to HTTP or SMTP, which makes it more lightweight and flexible than other signaling protocols (such as H.323). Like HTTP and SMTP, SIP is a request-response protocol, meaning that it makes a ...
SIP is a simple signaling protocol used for Internet conferencing and telephony. SIP is fully defined in RFC 2543.
LTE Standards (2014)
by Jean-Gabriel Rémy, Charlotte Letamendia
Session Initiation Protocol SIP is the core networking protocol used within the IMS and is one of the more widely known examples of a session control protocol. Session control refers to the process used to create, modify and terminate IP- based ...
5th Pacific Rim Conference on Multimedia, Tokyo, Japan, November 30 - December 3, 2004, Proceedings by Kiyoharu Aizawa, Yuichi Nakamura, Shin'ichi Satoh
SIP is a control and signaling protocol developed by IETF. The main purpose of SIP is to create,
SIP Handbook (2008)
Services, Technologies, and Security of Session Initiation Protocol by Syed A. Ahson, Mohammad Ilyas
SIP is a key technology which enables this evolution, opening new possibilities to develop multimodal communications. SIP increases the possibilities of developing integrated multimedia services and offers advantages such as independence ...
by Mlindi Mashologu
SIP is the core signaling protocol that has been accepted for the IMS. In Chapter 04 the detailed...
SIP is a text based protocol in which these messages can be quite bulky which increases the load of the signaling network. The Burrow Wheeler ...
Systems, Architectures, and Protocols by Jyh-Cheng Chen, Tao Zhang
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) SIP is an application-layer protocol that can establish, modify, and terminate multimedia sessions...
Like HTTP, SIP is a client -server protocol that uses a request and response transaction model.
FreeSWITCH 1.2 (2013)
by Anthony Minessale
SIP is a complicated and frightening protocol that brings many unpleasant thoughts to mind even saying its name, but now is not the time for that conversation. We gave another presentation on FreeSWITCH at ClueCon 2007, this time with a ...
by Ray Horak
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) An Application Layer signaling protocol for establishing, modifying,and terminating ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sip
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sip
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: joeltelling
These are two ordinary pots converted to sub-irrigated planters. The left one is growing basil and the right one is growing peas and...basil.
Photo credit: mannewaar
Photo credit: Waponi
Photo credit: stillwellmike
Chase's first (virgin) Mojito
Photo credit: sporkist
Photo credit: ibm4381
Photo credit: quinn.anya
Kassab e Alckmin no SIP
Photo credit: Fora do Eixo
Photo credit: Monkey Mash Button
- Grip & sip
Photo credit: magnetbox
- Pontoon SIP, ready
Turned an old pier-pontoon into a sub-irrigated planter. Here you can see the wooden grille that works to make the whole thing look tidier.
Photo credit: mannewaar
- Taking a sip
Photo credit: 1Nikond
- Suzhou - SIP
Suzhou Industrial Park - not very industrial :)
Photo credit: wilf2
Photo credit: mastermaq
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Sip
Click on an item to play that video:
- SIP Explanation by Unitel
Unitel, Inc. explains what SIP is and how it integrates with Toshiba's IPedge IP phone system.
- Sustainability in Practice (SIP) explanation
- Sip Meaning
Video shows what sip means. A small mouthful of drink. Sip Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say sip. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- Mutual Funds - Meaning, Launch, Types, Charges, Investment, SIP
Everything you want to know about Mutual Funds. Meaning, Launch, Types, Charges, Investment, SIP slides made by Pankaj Soni.
- What is SIP, an All-out Explanation on Session Inititation Protocol and the Way You Can Use It
The Session Initiation Protocol is the protocol that "starts the work" when a communication channel should be prepared. Open this page: ...
- SIP App Description
See also the pronunciation examples of Sip!
Quotes about Sip
Scrabble value of S1I1P3
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SIP
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sip!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sip to see it in context!