On this page:
- SJU a.k.a. St. John's University: St. John's University is a private, Roman Catholic, coeducational university located in New York City, United States. Founded by the Congregation of the Mission in 1870, the school was originally located in the neighborhood of Bedford–Stuyvesant in the borough of Brooklyn. Beginning in the 1950s, the school was relocated to its current location to Utopia Parkway in Hillcrest, Queens. St. John's also has campuses in Staten Island, Manhattan, and Rome, as well as a graduate center in Oakdale, New York. A campus in Paris opened in the Spring of 2009. The school is named after Saint John the Baptist.
- read more about St. John's University
- SJU a.k.a. Saint Joseph's University: Saint Joseph's University is a private, coeducational Roman Catholic Jesuit university located at the intersection of the Wynnefield neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America, and the Lower Merion Township on the historic Pennsylvania Main Line. The University was founded in 1851 as Saint Joseph's College by the Society of Jesus, also known as the Jesuits. Saint Joseph's is the seventh oldest Jesuit university in the United States. Saint Joseph's University is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities.
- read more about Saint Joseph's University
- Sju a.k.a. The Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is a joint civil-military international airport named for Puerto Rico's first democratically elected governor and located in Carolina, Puerto Rico, three miles southeast of San Juan. It is the busiest airport in the Caribbean region by passenger traffic. Over 4 million passengers board a plane at the airport per year according to the Federal Aviation Administration.
- "Sju" är det sjunde studioalbumet av den svenske artisten Olle Ljungström. Skivan släpptes 4. mars 2009, nästan sju år efter hans förra album Syntheziser. Den nådde plats 5 på den svenska albumlistan. Låtarna är skrivna av Ljungström och Torsten Larsson. Den sistnämnde har även producerat albumet. Detta är första musikalbumet Ljungström gjort som soloartist där hans tidigare samarbetare Heinz Liljedahl ej medverkar.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Sju" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Olle Ljungström
Sju a.k.a. Saami, Ume Language: Ume Sami is a Sami language spoken in Sweden and in Norway. It is a moribund language with only about 10 native speakers left which used to be spoken mainly along the Ume River in the south of present-day Arjeplog, in Sorsele and Arvidsjaur.
- also known as Lapp, Ume, Saami, Ume Sami language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sju
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Omobolade Delano-Oriaran, Marguerite W. Penick-Parks, Suzanne Fondrie
Saint Joseph's University (SJU) serves as the institutional example. SJU is a private, Catholic and Jesuit master's level university located at the edge of metropolitan Philadelphia.
Fodor's Caribbean 2016 (2015)
by Fodor's Travel Guides
SJU is a major regional hub; many travelers make connections here to other islands in the Caribbean. Sometimes known as Isla Grande, San Juan's other airport, the Aeropuerto Fernando L. Ribas Dominicci (SIG), is in Miramar near the ...
Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Complex Systems Design & Management, CSD&M 2015 by Gérard Auvray, Jean-Claude Bocquet, Eric Bonjour, Daniel Krob
The SJU is a public-private partnership, established by the European Union together with EUROCONTROL and involves the active participation of European and non-European ATM industry stakeholders (Fig. 1). As a “System of Systems” ...
For the constructor. Part I. Methods, machines, and auxiliary apparatus ... by Adolf Martens
Martens', Sy/Sju is a Constant ; Sy/Sm as a Standard. — 366. Proposition, Reiser and Martens' United TH = .
Fodor's Essential Caribbean (2016)
by Fodor's Travel Guides
SJU is a major regional hub; ...
Giving Some Accounts of the Present Undertakings, Studies, and Labours, of the Ingenious, in Many Considerable Parts of the World by Royal Society (London)
«*SJU is a square ; and since the product of the different values is a multiple of U* (this is most readily perceived by observing that the expression vanishes for U =0), the expression is the square of a linear factor of the quartic. 131.
by Daniel Jones
mak, 'sju:-, 'ju:-,
Words from the Fragrant Harbor by Patrick J. Cummings, Hans-Georg Wolf
/tfa: sju:/ /tIa: sju: bau/ n. Source language: Cantonese ( 26.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sju
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sju
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Sju
Developing Everyday Champions: Responsibility has a New Meaning for SJU Student-Athletes
Being a student-athlete at SJU gives responsibility a whole new meaning. It's not just the hours of practice or the commitment to teammates, it's about wearing ...
Scrabble value of S1J8U1
The value of this 3-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SJU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sju!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Sju for some fun with words!