On this page:
- Skala a.k.a. Skała is a town in southern Poland, situated in the Lesser Poland Voivodeship, previously in Kraków Voivodeship. On December 31, 2010, its population was 3,646.
- Skala is a picturesque village located in the municipal unit of Eleios-Pronnoi, some 39 km south from the island's main town of Argostoli and 14 km SW of Poros, in the south of Cephalonia, one of the Ionian Islands of Greece.
- also known as Skala, Greece; Skala, Cephalonia
- part of Greece
- Skala a.k.a. Skála is a village on the east coast of the Faroese island of Eysturoy, located in the Runavíkar municipality.
- also known as Skáli
- Skala a.k.a. Skåla is a mountain in the municipality of Stryn in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway. The mountain is located about 7 kilometres east of the village of Loen and about 7 kilometres south of the lake Oppstrynsvatn. There are two summits to the mountain, one at 1,843 metres and one at 1,848 metres above sea level. The latter one is sometimes called Stryneskåla. Every year there is a race from the village of Loen up the mountain.
- part of Stryn
- Skala is a town and a former municipality in Laconia, Peloponnese, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Evrotas, of which it is the seat and a municipal unit. Population 5,902. Skala is known for organic food production and the organic wholesaler Stavros Darmos with his company Silver Leaf.
- also known as Skala, Laconia
- part of Greece
- SKALA is an Aviation waypoint.
- also known as fix SKALA, SKALA fix, waypoint SKALA, SKALA waypoint
- Skala is a neighborhood in Larnaca, Cyprus.
- neighborhood of Larnaca
Skala is a fictional character from the 2005 film Velvet Revolution.
- "Skala" a.k.a. "Skała" is a studio album by Polish singer Kayah, released in 2009.
- genre: Pop music
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Skala" is a musical album of Mathias Eick.
- released in (5 years ago)
SKALA was the process computer for the Chernobyl nuclear power plant prior to October 1995. It dates back to 1960s; the machine uses magnetic core memory, magnetic tape data storage, and punched tape for loading software at booting.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Skala
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Modern Materia Medica (1911)
The Source, Chemical and Physical Properties, Therapeutic Action, Dosage, Antidotes and Incompatibles of All Additions to the Newer Materia Medica that are Likely to be Called for on Prescriptions, Together with the Name and Address of the Manufacturer Or Proprietor, and in the Case of Foreign Articles of the American Agent
MENTHOCAPSOL SKALA is a camphorated soap liniment containing menthol and capsicum.
Swapping the Boardroom for the Seven Seas by Nancy Knudsen
Skala is a tiny collection of waterside cottages and Loutra a splash of village houses halfway up the mountain. The rest is thick ancient olive trees growing in the flaxen grass, with rock terraces stretching up the mountainsides. On its own hilltop ...
by Thomas Heine Nielsen, James Roy
the formation of steps at regular intervals; for this reason Skala is a common toponym. This practice was necessary on both rocky and ...
Nisbah pembesaran dinamakan faktor skala. Length of the side of an image Scale factor, k = ————————— ——————————– Length of the corresponding side of the object Panjang sisi ...
skala skive Wähler т Wählscheibe f esfera (de un medidor) f cadran т quadrante т számlap tárcsa wijzerplaat f skala f tarczowa tarcza f numerowa tarcza fz podzialka круговая шкала f osoitin skala с tavla с dial thermometer skivetermometer ...
Bildwörterbuch Maschinenbau und Elektrotechnik by Heinz K. Flack, Georg Möllerke
hundertteilig, zentesimal centibar Zentibar centibel Zentibel centigrade Celsius (hundertteilige Skala) centigram Zentigramm centimetre graduation Zentimeter- teilung centimetre radio link Zentimeter- richtverbindung central mittig, zentrisch, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Skala
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Skala
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of S1K5A1L1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SKALA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Skala!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Skala to see it in context!