Slain appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- M lab menial slain: embalm.
- "M" lab menial slain: embalm.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun slain
- Definition of the adjective slain
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Slain
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Slain
- Photos about Slain
- Video about Slain
- Quotes about Slain
- Scrabble value of S1L1A1I1N1
- Anagrams of SLAIN
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun slain
What does slain mean as a name of something?
- people who have been slain (as in battle)
Definition of the adjective slain
What does slain mean as an attribute of a noun?
- killed; `slain' is formal or literary as in
- examples: slain warriors | a picture of St. George and the slain dragon
- similar: dead
Who is Slain?
Slain a.k.a. Slaine: George Carroll, better known as Slaine, is an Irish-American hip hop MC and actor. He is best known for his work in the groups Special Teamz and La Coka Nostra.
- read more about Slaine
- "Slain" a.k.a. "Dead Music" is a composition.
- read more about Dead Music
- "Slain" is a musical album of Umbah.
- released in (14 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Slain
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joseph Timothy Haydn
♢Mantinea (Epaminondai slain) Sacred war / second) . ♢Cha;ronea (Philip) ♢Granicus .... *Issus (110,000 Persians slain) * Arbela ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Slain
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Slain
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: zdw
The magi had travelled long and far, following the star and seeking the new King born in Bethlehem. They were not disappointed when they came to their journey's end. Gaspar and Melchoir fell to their knees in front of the Holy Child, but Balthasar and his camel were utterly slain in the spirit.
Photo credit: Afroswede
Photo credit: jen dunlap
Photo credit: Leon Fishman
- Puritan Slain
Photo credit: Richard 'Tenspeed' Heaven
- Detail of the head of the bull being slain
Mithras slaying bull sculpture in the Vatican
Photo credit: Andy Montgomery
- Slain Dragon
This one must use little bit imagination, but it looks like some one just killed the dragon
Photo credit: Prayitno / Thank you for (12 millions +) view
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Slain
When Love Was Slain - Versi Dusun language
When Love Was Slain - Selah.
See also the pronunciation examples of Slain!
Quotes about Slain
Scrabble value of S1L1A1I1N1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SLAIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Slain!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Slain to see it in context!