Snakes appears in the following tongue twister:
- Seven slick slimey snakes slowly sliding southward.
Snakes appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Lee felt: "To be renal, Pa, nose Kansas… it is a 'Snakes On A Plane’ rebottle feel."
On this page:
- Definition of the noun Snakes
- Phrases with Snakes
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Snakes
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Snakes
- Photos about Snakes
- Video language resources about Snakes
- Quotes about Snakes
- Scrabble value of S1N1A1K5E1S1
- Anagrams of SNAKES
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Snakes
What does Snakes mean as a name of something?
- Snakes is the vernacular name of the Squamata, an order of Reptilia.
- Snakes is the vernacular name of the Serpentes, a suborder of Squamata.
"Snakes" is an update to the classic Snake game from Nokia. It is freely downloadable from the Nokia N-Gage website, and can be copied to another N-Gage handset via Bluetooth. A new version is now available as an embedded game on most N-series smartphones from Nokia, e.g. Nokia N95.
- mode: Single-player video game, Multiplayer video game
- developer: IOMO
- genres: Platform game, Breakout clone, Puzzle game, Action game, Arcade game
- publisher: Nokia
- released in (11 years ago)
- "Snakes" is a 2009 short film directed by Patrick Jolley.
- "Snakes" is a 1974 horror and thriller film written by Art Names and John T. Wilson and directed by Art Names.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Thriller
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (42 years ago)
- "Snakes" is a book by Harry W. Greene, translated work.
- also known as "Snakes: the evolution of mystery in nature", "Schlangen: Faszination einer unbekannten Welt"
- "Snakes" is a book by Sandra Markle.
- genre: Children's literature
- subjects: Ecology, Zoology, Environmental science, Animal
- "Snakes" is a book by Christopher Mattison.
- also known as Snakes (Collins Gem)
Snakes is a fictional character from the 1990 film Home Alone.
"Snakes" is a woodcut print by the Dutch artist M. C. Escher first printed in July 1969.
- completed in (46 years ago)
- "Snakes" is a musical album of Psychic TV.
- released in
- "Snakes" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Cynthia McQuillin
- "Snakes" is a musical single of Autons.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Snakes" is a composition.
- "Snakes" is a musical EP of Visionist.
Snakes is a musical group.
Phrases with Snakes
- Snakes Alive
- Fox Snakes
- Mud Snakes
- Rat Snakes
- Sea Snakes
- Corn Snakes
- Lyre Snakes
- Milk Snakes
- Pine Snakes
- Pipe Snakes
- Sand Snakes
- Vine Snakes
- Wart Snakes
- Worm Snakes
- Blind Snakes
- Coral Snakes
- Earth Snakes
- Green Snakes
- Lined Snakes
- Night Snakes
View more phrases with the word Snakes in thesaurus!
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Snakes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Food Chains and Webs (2012)
by Andrew Solway
Fewer snakes means fewer mice get eaten. More mice eat more grass and seeds . This could hurt the grassland. These examples show how changes in one part ofa food chain affect more than just one living thing. This food chain shows the ...
by Jan Harold Brunvand
The fear and loathing that many people feel toward snakes is augmented in legends by the further association of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Snakes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Snakes
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Snakes
Click on an item to play that video:
- Snakes meaning and pronunciation
The absolute worst thing to have on your plane. Snakes definition by Urban Dictionary.
- Real Shakes Red Snakes + Vectorscope Explanation
- 10 Yr. Old Girl - Feeds Her Pet Snakes!
In this Episode, 10 Year Old, Krista Guarino feeds a handful of her Pet Snakes! Enjoy :) ~SH-TV~ SUPPORT US HERE TOO: FAN-PAGE: ...
- If You're Scared of Snakes, Don't Watch This
Every year, thousands of snakes gather at the Narcisse Snake Dens in Manitoba, Canada. It's billed as the largest gathering of snakes anywhere in the world.
- Snakes in the GELLI Baff Bath! GUMMY Snake Tongues Splat Balls HobbyKidsTV
Brought to you by Zimpli Kids. Snakes in the Baff! Watch out HobbyKids. Don't worry they're not real.
See also the pronunciation examples of Snakes!
Quotes about Snakes
Snakes are just very instinctive to me. I've been playing with snakes since before I could walk. It doesn't matter where or what it is, from the biggest to the most venomous. (Steve Irwin)
more quotes about snakes...
Scrabble value of S1N1A1K5E1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SNAKES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Snakes!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Snakes to see it in context!