On this page:
Who is Splean?
Splean is a popular Russian rock band. They were formed and released their first album in 1994. Since then, they have remained one of the most popular rock bands in Russia and the former Soviet Union. The band's name is derived from "spleen", and the "ea" spelling in English is a pun on the spelling of the Beatles. It was borrowed from a short poem by Sasha Cherny, which the band set to music.
- also known as Сплин, Ñïëèí, Splin
- member of musical group Splin & Bi-2
- genres: Rock music, Alternative rock, Hard rock, Acoustic music
- albums: "Dusty Fact", "Arms Collector", "Black Eye", "Pomegranate Album", "Altavista", "Altavista Live", "[email protected]", "25th Frame", "Unplugged", "New People", "Romance", "Reversed Chronicle of Events", "Handball", "Split Personality", "Grand Collection", "13 лет в рок-н-ролле", "Signal From Space", "Optical Illusion", "Резонанс. Часть 1", "Резонанс. Часть 2"
- nomination: - nominated to MTV Europe Music Award for Best Russian Act
- official website: www.splean.ru
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Splean
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vijaya Kumar
spectical spectator spectater speculate speckulate spicy spicey spiny spiney spiral spirel spleen splean splendour splender spoliation spoilation sponge sponje sponsor sponser spontaneous spontanious spooky spookey sporadic sporradic ...
... A New Edition, Being the Twenty-fifth. ... By N. Bailey, ... by Nathan Bailey
F L E To FLEA splean, Sax.] to flay or strip off the hide. FLEAK [...foccus, L. ) a small lock, thread or twist. FLEAK [ulaeck, Belg.] a gate set up in a gap. N. C. File: AM (blizm, Belg, fitete, Teut flam"rete, F.] a surgeon's instrument to lance the gums, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Splean
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1P3L1E1A1N1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SPLEAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Splean!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Splean for some fun with words!