On this page:
Definition of the noun star ipomoea
What does star ipomoea mean as a name of something?
- annual herb having scarlet flowers; the eastern United States
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Ipomoea coccinea
- synonym of star ipomoea: red morning-glory
- more generic term: morning glory = any of various twining vines having funnel-shaped flowers that close late in the day
- geographic area: North America
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for star ipomoea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Walter Erhardt, Allen J. Coombes
□ E:Red Morning Glory, Star Ipomoea; G : Sternwinde - O J Z7VII-X; Ariz., N.Mex. - crassicaulis (Benth.) B.L. Rob. = Ipomoea carnea subsp. carnea - dissecta (Jacq.) Pursh = Merremia dissecta - eriocarpa R. Br. □ Ъ ® ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for star ipomoea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about star ipomoea
If you need images about star ipomoea for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Anagrams of STAR IPOMOEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of star ipomoea!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of star ipomoea to find many related words and phrases!