Steven Robertson (actor)
On this page:
Who is Steven Robertson?
Steven Robertson is a Scottish theatre, film and television actor best known for his role as a young man with cerebral palsy in Inside I'm Dancing and for playing Dominic Rook in the popular BBC Three comedy-drama series Being Human. He has had roles in numerous television programs including Being Human, Luther and The Bletchley Circle. He also played Constable Sandy Wilson on the TV adaptation of Ann Cleeves' Shetland, filmed near where Robertson was born and brought up. Robertson has even won an Ian Charleson award for his role in Chekhov's 'The Seagull'. He battled and overcame severe dyslexia as a child and went on to be named Fife College's student of the year.
- born on (38 years ago) in Lerwick
- ethnicity: Scottish people
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- profession: Actor, writer
- played Michael Connolly in "Rory O'Shea Was Here"
- played Jonathan in "Joyeux Noël"
- played Bob Fraser in "Red Riding: 1974"
- played Chris the Pinhead in "Sugarhouse"
- played Bob Fraser in "Red Riding: 1983"
- played Angelic Priest in "Kingdom of Heaven"
- "A Gentle Creature"
- played Crab in "Brighton Rock"
- played Mr. Bonetti in "Neds"
- played Minister Davit Kezerashvili in "5 Days of War"
- played Man 12 in "The Somnambulists"
- played Husband in "Scrubber"
- "The Comedian"
- played School Housemaster in "The Boys Are Back"
- played The Cook in "True North"
- played Junior Technician Pinnock in "The Tourist"
- TV series: played Dominic Rook in "Being Human" between and (11 months)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Steven Robertson (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of STEVEN ROBERTSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Steven Robertson!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Steven Robertson for some fun with words!