On this page:
Sua a.k.a. Witham Field is a public-use airport located 1 mile southeast of the central business district of the city of Stuart in Martin County, Florida, United States. The airport is publicly owned.
- part of Martin County, 34996
- official website: www.ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=413
- Sua is a fictional character from the 2012 romantic comedy film ATM.
- Sua is a fictional character from the 2002 film Pratha.
"Sua" is a musical single of Marciah Novello.
Sua is a 2014 Thai TV series.
- begun in
- country: Thailand
- created by Thanya Wachirabunjong
- regular cast:
- Sua a.k.a. Sulka language: Sulka is a possible language isolate scattered across the eastern end of New Britain island, Papua New Guinea. There are about 3000 speakers.
- Sua was a hero-god of the Muyscas of South America, also called Bachica or Nemquetaha. The name signifies "day" or "east." He taught them the arts of life, and, like Quetzalcoatl, disappeared. Like the latter, he was a personification of the sun.
- Sua a.k.a. Mansoanka Language: Sua, also known as Mansoanka or Kunante, is a Mel language of Guinea-Bissau.
- read more about Mansoanka Language
- Sua a.k.a. lysT is a gene.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sua
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
7th International Conference, WAIM 2006, Hong Kong, China, June 17-19, 2006, Proceedings by Jeffrey Xu Yu, Masaru Kitsuregawa, Hong Va Leong
SUA is an index structure that we design for finding perfect repetitions . In repetitions finding, the copy of a repetition is generally called pattern. For example, in repetition ACGACGACG, ACG is the pattern. Through further analysis of the ...
by Emma Gee
Sponte sua is an interpolation into Aratus from either Hesiod or Plato, or the overlay of both, which acts to imbue the Golden Age in the Roman authors with a spontaneity absent from Aratus, whilst at the same time gesturing towards multiple ...
by Board on Science and Technology for International Development, National Research Council, Policy and Global Affairs
The SUA is an accounting identity showing for any year the sources and uses of agricultural commodities in homogeneous units (see note to the list of commodities), as follows: There is one such SUA for each of the historical years ( generally ...
With a Grammatical Introduction and Appendices on the Geography of the Gold Coast and Other Subjects by Johann Gottlieb Christaller
sua; juice of fruits. — 3. some or other kind of liquid secretion from animal bodies: a) milk, nsu nni ne nufu mu bio; s. nufusu; b) sperm, cf. ahoba; c) urine; gu nsu, to make water; cf. dwenso; d) cf. nta- su, spittle. — 4. the drink or potion taken in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sua
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sua
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Sua
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about Sua sponte.
See also the pronunciation examples of Sua!
Scrabble value of S1U1A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine