On this page:
Definition of the noun subclass dibranchia
What does subclass dibranchia mean as a name of something?
- comprising all living cephalopods except the family Nautilidae: the orders Octopoda (octopuses) and Decapoda (squids and cuttlefish)
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonyms of subclass Dibranchia: Dibranchia / Dibranchiata / subclass Dibranchiata
- more generic word: class = a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- member of: Cephalopoda / class Cephalopoda = octopuses; squids; cuttlefish
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for subclass Dibranchia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
... acidic red fruit or berry of such plants, used for sauces and flavorings. Cranchiidae Invertebrate Zoology, a family of cephalopods, mollusks in the subclass Dibranchia, having two gills and an internal shell or no shell. crandallite Mineralogy.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for subclass Dibranchia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: