Surendra Sharma is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
- Surendra Sharma: Surender Sharma is a poet and, who usually writes comic sketches of himself and his wife. He originally belongs to village Nangal Chaudhary Mahendragarh district, Haryana and has made a very good contribution to Haryanvi comic poetry.He did his graduation in Commerce from Shri Ram College of Commerce of Delhi University. He sometimes uses the Marwari language for his humour as well. His famous starting line for many of his poems is chaar lainaa suna ryo hoon which means I am going to say four lines when translated, and the poker faced alter ago ', which he used while performing his comedy material in the Kavi sammelan circuit. He is one of the first few poets of Hasya Ras. He has established the tradition of Hasya-Ras among Kavi sammelan industry.
- Surendra Sharma is a film producer.
- Surendra Sharma is an actor.
- also known as Surender Sharma, Dr. Surinder Sharma, Surinder Sharma
- profession: Actor
- read more about Surendra Sharma (actor)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Surendra Sharma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Surendra Sharma for some fun with words!