Susan Sullivan (actress)
Susan Sullivan is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
- Susan Sullivan: Susan Michaela Sullivan is an American actress, with credits in daytime and primetime programs. Sullivan is best known for her roles as Lenore Curtin Delaney on the daytime soap opera Another World, as Lois Adams in the ABC sitcom It's a Living, as Maggie Gioberti Channing on the primetime soap opera Falcon Crest, as Kitty Montgomery on ABC sitcom Dharma & Greg, and as Martha Rodgers in Castle.
- also known as Susan Michaela Sullivan, Susan J. Sullivan
- born on (72 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Catholicism
- education: Hofstra University
- profession: Actor
- Domestic partnership with Connell Cowan since
- "The New Maverick"
- "Deadman's Curve"
- "The Ordeal of Dr. Mudd"
- "Danielle Steel's A Perfect Stranger"
- played Isabelle Wallace in "My Best Friend's Wedding"
- "Killer's Delight"
- played Anabel Norton in "Puzzled"
- played Carol Carter in "The City"
- played Madeleine Crawford in "City in Fear"
- played Mary Beth Warner in "Rage of Angels: The Story Continues"
- played Ann (TV version only, Uncredited) in "Midway"
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series - "Having Babies"
- nominated to Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries, or Motion Picture Made for Television - "Dharma & Greg"
- Susan Sullivan a.k.a. Susan O'Sullivan: Susan O'Sullivan is an actress.
- read more about Susan O'Sullivan
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Susan Sullivan (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Susan Sullivan for some fun with words!