Sys is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
Sys is sometimes a misspelling of stars.
- "Sys" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Supardejen
- "Sys" is a musical album of Sys Bjerre.
- released on
- SYS is a command in Microsoft BASIC used to execute a machine language program in memory. The command took the form SYS n where n is a memory location where the executable code starts. Home computer platforms typically publicised dozens of entry points to built-in routines that were used by programmers and users to access functionality not easily accessible through BASIC.
- Sys a.k.a. .sys is a filename extension in Microsoft Windows and DOS-type operating system.
- Sys a.k.a. Sinyar Language: Shemya is the language of the Sinyar people. It is a Central Sudanic language spoken in Chad and formerly in Darfur, Sudan. It is variously spelled Shamya, Shamyan, Shemya, Sinya, and known as Symiarta, Taar Shamyan, Zimirra.
- also known as Shamyan, Shamya, Taar Shamyan, Sinya, Symiarta, Zimirra, Shemya, Sinyar
- SYS is a Linux distribution intended to be easy to use for beginners, but also including sufficient tools for advanced users.
- official website: www.ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/SYS
- Sys is a file format.
- Sys a.k.a. seryl-tRNA synthetase 2 is a gene.
- also known as serine-tRNA ligase, mitochondrial
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sys
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Darren R. Hayes
sys The Hiberfil.sys is a file that contains a copy of the contents of RAM and is saved to a computer's hard drive when the computer goes into hibernate mode. Because the Hyberfil.sys file is a mirror image of the contents of RAM, the ...
Inside Windows 2000 Server (2000)
by William Boswell
(HKLM | System | CurrentControlSet | Control j Session Manager | Memory Management | ClearPageFileAtShutdown) As discussed earlier in this chapter, clearing out PAGEFILE. SYS is a good way not only to enforce security but to prevent ...
Probability and Statistics (2014)
A Didactic Introduction by José I. Barragués, Adolfo Morais, Jenaro Guisasola
Implicitly, SYS is an equal-probability sampling. Main advantages. Sampling 203.
DOS the Easy Way (2008)
by Everett Murdock
SYS is a file, not a program. You can create the file with any word processing program that save files as standard text or you can create it using the COPY CON option. DOS looks first to this file to see if it contains special information related to ...
by Oxford University Press
sys•tem /esist/m/ n. 1 complex whole; set of connected things or parts. 2 organized arrangement; network; plan or procedure. 3 set of organs in the body with a common structure or function: digestive system. sys•tem•at•ic ...
by Jeanne Mager Stellman
tract; CNS; muscles Inhalation Eyes Ingestion Abdominal cramps, unconsciousness Redness Abdominal cramps, dullness, unconsciousness Heart; CNS; skin; resp sys; ...
An A to Z Guide to Hardware, Software, and Cyberspace
SYS A file that tells the computer what configuration to use for DOS or OS/2 ...
Abridged from the American Dictionary, for the Use of Primary Schools and the Counting House by Noah Webster
Sys'-tem, n. connection of parts or things, a whole ...
by Jeanne Mager Stellman
skin; skin; lungs; may lesp tract impoir male fertility Skin Eyes Redness, roughness Redness DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL METHYL ETHER 34590-94-8 Skin Dry skin Resp sys; eyes; CNS Inh; obs; ing; con Irrit eyes, nose, throat; weak, li-heod, ...
by David W. South
SYS; A device ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sys
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Sys
[sYs] Poptart Skin AD
Model: Poptart Lilliehook
Photo credit: Graphic Dix SL Photo Studio
Video language resources about Sys
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Sys!
Scrabble value of S1Y4S1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SYS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sys!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sys to see it in context!