T. H. Breen
On this page:
Who is T. H. Breen?
T. H. Breen: T.H.
- also known as T.H. Breen, Timothy Hall Breen
- born on (73 years ago) in Ohio
- nationality: United States of America
- education: PhD (History) at Yale University, graduated in
- profession: Historian, author
- written works: "Character of the Good Ruler", "Studying America Past and Present", "Puritans and adventurers", "Myne Owne Ground", "Shaping Southern Society", "The marketplace of revolution", "Colonial America in an Atlantic world", "Tobacco Culture: The Mentality of the Great Tidewater Planters on the Eve of Revolution", "Imagining the past", "The Lockean moment", "American Past and Present"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (U.S. History)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for T. H. Breen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 11: Agriculture and Industry by Melissa Walker, James C. Cobb
T. H. Breen, Tobacco Culture: The Mentality ...
An Encyclopedia of Social, Political, Cultural, and Economic History by James Ciment
T. H. Breen has argued that it was precisely because of the culture of planting tobacco that the planters of Virginia«s tidewater were early converts to the cause of independence; these same men, including Patrick Henry, George Washington, ...
by Melvyn Dubofsky
Indeed, T. H. Breen has argued forcefully that consumer consciousness sparked the American Revolution. The “baubles of Britain” both appealed to colonists and provoked anxieties about dependency and the corruptions of luxury.
by Joan Shelley Rubin, Paul S. Boyer, Professor Scott E. Casper
Indeed, T. H. Breen (in The Marketplace ofRevolution: How Consumer Politics Shaped American Independence, 2004) has argued forcefully that consumer consciousness sparked the American Revolution. The “baubles of Britain” both ap- ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for T. H. Breen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of T. H. BREEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of T. H. Breen!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of T. H. Breen for some fun with words!