On this page:
- "Tailgunner": Tailgunner, the brain-child of Mark Coyle, often acknowledged as the sixth member of Oasis, formed in 2000 with the original line-up being Coyle, Paul Stacey on bass and Noel Gallagher playing drums on the Album. They played a string of gigs around the country and received rave reviews. Select magazine descirbed 'Tailgunner' as, '...a lesson in swampy dirty ass rock 'n' roll...'.
- released on (15 years ago)
- "Tailgunner" is a composition.
- "Tailgunner" is a musical album of Jimmy McGriff.
- released in (38 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tailgunner
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Euphemisms (2008)
by R. W. Holder
The punning tailgunner is a male homosexual. tail' to follow surreptitiously Staying close behind.
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
tailgunner. noun. a homosexual male NEW ZEALAND — David McGill, David McGill's.
1992-1995 supplement for baseball, football, basketball, and other sports by David L. Porter
A B-17 tailgunner during World War II, Donatelli was shot down during the first daylight raid on Berlin, Germany, and spent 15 months as German prisoner ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tailgunner
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Tailgunner
Photo credit: photo.buddha
Scrabble value of T1A1I1L1G2U1N1N1E1R1
The value of this 10-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TAILGUNNER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tailgunner!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tailgunner for some fun with words!