Talking! appears in the following tongue twister:
- Three tree turtles took turns talking tongue twisters.
If three tree turtles took turns talking tongue twisters,
where's the twisters the three tree turtles talked?
Talking! appears in the following pangram (a sentence using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Fox dwarves chop my talking quiz job. (30 letters)
On this page:
- "Talking!" a.k.a. "Talking": " Talking" was the debut single by British new wave band A Flock of Seagulls, recorded in 1981 and taken from their second album Listen. The song is about a man who hears voices in his head, who believes that he is being contacted by aliens from outer space, and who cannot run away from his emotions; wherever he goes, the voice is there.
- "Talking!" a.k.a. "Talking" is a single release from British indie rock band The Rifles. It was made available as a free download and on a one-sided 7" vinyl.
- "Talking!" a.k.a. "Talking" is a musical single of A Flock of Seagulls.
- released in (34 years ago)
- "Talking!" a.k.a. "Talking" is a musical single of September Girls.
- released on
- "Talking!" a.k.a. "Talking" is a musical single of Dikta.
- released in
- "Talking!" a.k.a. "Talking" is a musical album of Harmonious Thelonious.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Talking!" a.k.a. "Talking" is a composition.
- music by Honest John Plain
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Talking!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Talking!
And when you start talking about the practicality of winning a race like that - you've got to remember we're not talking about winning 51 percent of the vote. We're talking about winning 36, 37, 38 percent of the vote. (Hamilton Jordan)
more quotes about talking!...
Anagrams of TALKING!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Talking!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Talking! to see it in context!