On this page:
- Talmage is a census-designated place in Mendocino County, California, United States. Talmage is located 2.5 miles east-southeast of Ukiah, at an elevation of 627 feet. The population was 1,130 at the 2010 census, down from 1,141 at the 2000 census. It lies on the Southeastern region of Ukiah Valley and is home to the famous City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, one of the largest Chinese Zen Buddhist temples in the United States. The town's name honors early settler Junius Talmage.
- Talmage is a village in Otoe County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 233 at the 2010 census.
- Talmage is a small unincorporated community and census-designated place in Dickinson County, Kansas, United States. The post office was established December 22, 1887.
- Talmage is an unincorporated community in Duchesne County, Utah, United States. Its elevation is 6,834 feet. Although Talmage is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 84073.
- Talmage a.k.a. Talmage, Pennsylvania: Talmage is an unincorporated community located within West Earl Township, Pennsylvania in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Talmage is located between Brownstown, PA and Leola, PA.
- read more about Talmage, Pennsylvania
- Talmage a.k.a. Talmage, Kentucky: Talmage is an unincorporated community in Mercer County, Kentucky, United States. Talmage is located on Kentucky Route 1160, 6.3 miles north-northwest of Harrodsburg.
- read more about Talmage, Kentucky
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Talmage
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Alcohol Ethoxylates and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates by Sylvia S. Talmage
Talmage is a toxicologist in the Health Sciences.
by Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Committee on Toxicology, Subcommittee for the Review of the Risk Assessment of Methyl Bromide, National Research Council, Division on Earth and Life Studies, Commission on Life Sciences
TALMAGE is a toxicologist in the Life Sciences Division at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
A Person-Centred Approach by Caroline Miller
Alison Talmage is a Registered Music Therapist with ...
Studies in Medieval Jewish Exegesis and Polemics by Frank Talmage, Barry Walfish, Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies
Professor Frank Talmage is a member of the Department of Near Eastern Studies at the University of Toronto, ...
Initial Report by Committee on Toxicology, Committee on Combined Exposures to Hydrogen Cyanide and Carbon Monoxide in Army Operations, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council
Appendix Sylvia Talmage is a senior toxicologist at Summitec Corporation,.
by T.J. Carty
ROBYN Debra Doyle Sherwood Smith TALLOW Thomas Alfred Lowe TALLY, TOM George Barham TALLYHO, BEN Henry Alken TALMAGE, ANNE Talmage Powell TALVJ Therese Albertina Louise Robinson TAM Thomas Mackellar TAN ...
with many interpretations, etc by Robert Alexander Douglas-Lithgow
Musquash mountains, Talmage, Washington Co. "Muskrat." Musquash Lake, West Talmage, 32 DICTIONARY OF AMERICAN INDIAN NAMES.
Encyclopedia of Nebraska (1999)
by Nancy Capace
TALMAGE, Village; Otoe ...
A Compendium of History and Biography for Ready Reference by William Hyde, Howard Louis Conard
Talmage, Archibald Alexander, one of the most distinguished of Western railway managers, was born in Warren County, New Jersey, April 25, 1834, son of a worthy minister of the Presbyterian faith and a descendant, in the paternal line, ...
by Julius M. Cruse, Robert E. Lewis
Talmage, David Wilson (1919–) American physician and investigator who developed the cell selection theory of antibody formation in 1956.
Under the Codes and Practice Acts, at Common Law, in Equity and in Criminal Cases
— Talmage v. Pell, 9 Paige (N. Y.) 410; Watertown v.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Talmage
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Talmage
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Talmage Building Bike Rack
Talmage Building Bike Rack at BYU.
Photo credit: Ben P L
- SE Talmage Ave & SE 20th Ave
Photo credit: edkohler
Quotes about Talmage
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Talmage"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of T1A1L1M3A1G2E1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TALMAGE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Talmage!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Talmage to see it in context!