- Talmage is a census-designated place in Mendocino County, California, United States. Talmage is located 2.5 miles east-southeast of Ukiah, at an elevation of 627 feet. The population was 1,130 at the 2010 census, down from 1,141 at the 2000 census. It lies on the Southeastern region of Ukiah Valley and is home to the famous City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, one of the largest Chinese Zen Buddhist temples in the United States. The town's name honors early settler Junius Talmage.
- Talmage is a village in Otoe County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 233 at the 2010 census.
- Talmage is a small unincorporated community and census-designated place in Dickinson County, Kansas, United States. The post office was established December 22, 1887.
- Talmage is an unincorporated community in Duchesne County, Utah, United States. Its elevation is 6,834 feet. Although Talmage is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 84073.
- Talmage a.k.a. Talmage, Pennsylvania: Talmage is an unincorporated community located within West Earl Township, Pennsylvania in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Talmage is located between Brownstown, PA and Leola, PA.
- Talmage a.k.a. Talmage, Kentucky: Talmage is an unincorporated community in Mercer County, Kentucky, United States. Talmage is located on Kentucky Route 1160, 6.3 miles north-northwest of Harrodsburg.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Talmage
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Get Thee Behind Me, Satan! (1872)
A Home-born Book of Home-truths by Olive Logan
Talmage is a star of commanding magnitude and lustre in the pulpit of the North. * * Those who wish to read a true and thrilling account of the moral character and condition of the Metropolis of America will do well to read this 'bold, brave ...
Alcohol Ethoxylates and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates by Sylvia S. Talmage
Talmage is a toxicologist in the Health Sciences.
Under the Queen (1891)
Or, Present Day Life in England by Henry Tuckley
Talmage, moreover, is spectacular in manner; whereas Spurgeon never "strikes an attitude," and only occasionally indulges in a gesture. It must be said, too, that Talmage is a great word- painter; you are quite sure, as you listen or read, that ...
Initial Report by Committee on Toxicology, Committee on Combined Exposures to Hydrogen Cyanide and Carbon Monoxide in Army Operations, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council
Appendix Sylvia Talmage is a senior toxicologist at Summitec Corporation, ...
by Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Committee on Toxicology, Subcommittee for the Review of the Risk Assessment of Methyl Bromide, National Research Council, Division on Earth and Life Studies, Commission on Life Sciences
TALMAGE is a toxicologist in the Life Sciences Division at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
The Elder's Journal. 1821-1822
Talmage is a member of the Council of Twelve, but this fact must not be accepted as indicative of a desire, either on the part of Dr. Talmage or this paper, to publish anything which may be regarded as of a propaganda ...
Studies in Medieval Jewish Exegesis and Polemics by Frank Talmage
Professor Frank Talmage is a member of the Department of Near Eastern Studies at the University of Toronto, specializing in Medieval Jewish Literature and ...
by James E. Talmage
Talmage "Articles of faith are formal creeds, or lists of beliefs, sometimes numbered, and often beginning with "We believe...", which attempt to more or less define the fundamental ...
by Julius M. Cruse, Robert E. Lewis
Talmage, David Wilson (1919–) American physician and investigator who developed the cell selection theory of antibody formation in 1956.
by David Shephard Garland, James Cockcroft, Lucius Polk McGehee, Charles Porterfield
Talmage, 107 Mo. 543. North Carolina.
A Compilation of Biographical Sketches of Prominent Men and Women in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints by Andrew Jenson
Rhoda Lavon, Alma Leonard, Talmage Young, Mary Gurina, Winona Christina, Eina Lenea, Inez Wanda and Joseph Leland. DICK, John, second Bishop of Jameston Ward (Shelley Stake), Bingham county, Idaho, was born June 2, 1868, ...
by David H. Stam
by Edward Kessler, Neil Wenborn
Talmage, Frank, David Kimhi: The Man and the Commentaries (Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press, 1975). 'R. David Kimhi ...
A Compendium of History and Biography for Ready Reference by William Hyde, Howard Louis Conard
Talmage, Archibald Alexander, one of the most distinguished of Western railway managers, was born in Warren County, New Jersey, April 25, 1834, son of a worthy minister of the Presbyterian faith and a descendant, in the paternal line, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Talmage
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Talmage
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of T1A1L1M3A1G2E1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TALMAGE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Talmage!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Talmage to find many related words and phrases!