On this page:
- Talmage is a census-designated place in Mendocino County, California, United States. Talmage is located 2.5 miles east-southeast of Ukiah, at an elevation of 627 feet. The population was 1,130 at the 2010 census, down from 1,141 at the 2000 census. It lies on the Southeastern region of Ukiah Valley and is home to the famous City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, one of the largest Chinese Zen Buddhist temples in the United States. The town's name honors early settler Junius Talmage.
- Talmage is a village in Otoe County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 233 at the 2010 census.
- Talmage is a small unincorporated community and census-designated place in Dickinson County, Kansas, United States. The post office was established December 22, 1887.
- Talmage is an unincorporated community in Duchesne County, Utah, United States. Its elevation is 6,834 feet. Although Talmage is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 84073.
- Talmage a.k.a. Talmage, Pennsylvania: Talmage is an unincorporated community located within West Earl Township, Pennsylvania in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Talmage is located between Brownstown, PA and Leola, PA.
- read more about Talmage, Pennsylvania
- Talmage a.k.a. Talmage, Kentucky: Talmage is an unincorporated community in Mercer County, Kentucky, United States. Talmage is located on Kentucky Route 1160, 6.3 miles north-northwest of Harrodsburg.
- read more about Talmage, Kentucky
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Talmage
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Alcohol Ethoxylates and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates by Sylvia S. Talmage
Talmage is a toxicologist in the Health Sciences.
Sports that Kill (1875)
by Thomas De Witt Talmage
Talmage is a pulpit phenomenon.
Talmage is a fair sample of the men who oppose " Mormonism.
Initial Report by Committee on Combined Exposures to Hydrogen Cyanide and Carbon Monoxide in Army Operations, Committee on Toxicology, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council
Appendix Sylvia Talmage is a senior toxicologist at Summitec Corporation, ...
Environmental Impact Statement
Talmage is a community located approximately 1 mile due east of the Ukiah City Limits. Ukiah, Talmage and areas of Redwood Valley remote from the proposed project have housing comparable to the low and moderate income housing we ...
by Subcommittee for the Review of the Risk Assessment of Methyl Bromide, Committee on Toxicology, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Commission on Life Sciences, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council
TALMAGE is a toxicologist in the Life Sciences Division at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
A Person-Centred Approach by Caroline Miller
Alison Talmage is a Registered Music Therapist with ...
Talmage is a pulpit phenomenon.
by Julius M. Cruse, Robert E. Lewis
Talmage, David Wilson (1919–) American physician and investigator who developed the cell selection theory of antibody formation in 1956.
by T.J. Carty
ROBYN Debra Doyle Sherwood Smith TALLOW Thomas Alfred Lowe TALLY, TOM George Barham TALLYHO, BEN Henry Alken TALMAGE, ANNE Talmage Powell TALVJ Therese Albertina Louise Robinson TAM Thomas Mackellar TAN ...
by Douglas Lithgow
Musquash mountains, Talmage, Washington Co. “Muskrat.” Musquash Lake, West Talmage, 32 DICTIONARY OF AMERICAN INDIAN NAMES.
Encyclopedia of Nebraska (1999)
by Nancy Capace
TALMAGE, Village; Otoe ...
A Library of the World's Best Literature - Ancient and Modern - Vol.XLIII (Forty-Five Volumes); Dictionary of Authors (K-Z) (2008)
by Charles Dudley Warner
Talmage, Thomas De Witt.
3-Volume Set by Patrick Hanks
Compare TALMAGE. Talmage (492) 1. English: variant spelling of TALMADGE. 2 . Americanized form of one or more like-sounding Jewish surnames, most likely from eastern Ashkenazic Tolmach, either an occupational name from Russian ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Talmage
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Talmage
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Talmage
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Talmage"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of T1A1L1M3A1G2E1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TALMAGE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Talmage!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Talmage to see it in context!