On this page:
"Tango Bar" is a 1935 musical film written by Alfredo Le Pera and directed by John Reinhardt.
- also known as Tango-Bar
- country: United States of America
- languages: Spanish Language, English Language
- written by Alfredo Le Pera
- based on a story by Alfredo Le Pera
- Carlos Gardel as Ricardo Fuentes
- Rosita Moreno as Laura Montalván
- Enrique de Rosas as Comandante Zerrillo
- Tito Lusiardo as Juan Carlos Puccini
- Jose Luis Tortosa as Capitán
- Colette D'Arville as Chichita
- Manuel Peluffo as Manuel González
- Suzanne Dulier as La criada de Laura
- William Gordon as Mr. Cohen
- Carmen Rodríguez as Mrs. Cohen
- José Nieto as Inspector
- Juan D'Vega as Ramos
- Estrellita del Regil
- Jean Brooks as Young Ship's Passenger on Lower Deck
- Ted Stanhope as Gustav
- cinematography by William Miller
- music by Alberto Castellanos, Carlos Gardel
- genre: Musical
- released on (79 years ago)
"Tango bar" is a book by Alice Simpson.
"Tango Bar" is an album by Raul Jaurena.
- award: - Latin Grammy Award for Best Tango Album nomination for Raul Jaurena
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tango Bar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Tango Bar is a small café-bar with a working-class feel to it. On the front windows, Evita and “Che” tango. Customers pull up to the bar or to one of the tables out on the patio to enjoy a strong coffee. The bistro also has a menu featuring simple ...
by Peter H. Rist
Tango Bar stars Raúl Juliá, Valeria Lynch, and Ruben Juarez (one of Argentina's most popular tango singers), with dancing by members of Tango Argentino. The story is of a return from exile, and the film history depicted— Valentino as Zorro, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tango Bar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Tango Bar
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of TANGO BAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tango Bar!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tango Bar for some fun with words!