On this page:
"Tapaal" is a 2013 drama film directed by Laxman Utekar.
- also known as Tapal, The Letter
- country: India
- language: Marathi Language
- producer: Varsha Satpalkar
- executive producer: Anant Bhuwad
- art direction by Ashwini Shrivatav
- written by Mangesh Hadawale
- based on a story by Mangesh Hadawale
- Nandu Madhav as Postman
- Veena Jomkar as Tulasa
- Milind Gunaji as Young Ranga
- Urmila Kanitkar
- Utekar Rohit as Ranga
- Ganga Gogavale as Kuki
- Shailesh Kadam
- Umesh Jagtap
- Ketaki Saraf
- Nandu Gadgil
- Jaywant Wadkar
- Shaila Kanekar
- Pundalik Dhumal
- Suhas Shirsat
- Janardan Parab
- Nandu Madhav
- Utekar Rohit
- Gogawale Ganga
- Milind Gunaji
- cinematography by Laxman Utekar
- edited by Dilip Kotalgi
- music by Rohit Nagbhide, Uday Inamati
- costume design by Sanjeev Rajsingh
- genres: Drama, Marathi cinema, World cinema
- released in
Printed books with definitions for Tapaal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Maciej Koutny, Jörg Desel, Jetty Kleijn
TAPAAL is a tool suite that apart from the verification engine for P/T nets supports also the modelling and analysis of a timed extension of the Petri net formalism called timed-arc Petri nets (for more details see ). The tool supports both ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tapaal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of T1A1P3A1A1L1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TAPAAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tapaal!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tapaal for some fun with words!