On this page:
- Tea. a.k.a. Tea is a city in Lincoln County, South Dakota, United States and is a suburb of Sioux Falls. The population was 3,806 at the 2010 census.
- Tea. a.k.a. Tela Airport is an airport serving Tela, a town in the Atlántida Department on the northern coast of Honduras.
- part of Honduras
- Tea. a.k.a. Tea Hiilloste is a Finnish singer and television presenter. She was a member of girl group Jane and she has started a solo career after the group disbanded. Her 2007 single "Tytöt tykkää" peaked at number one in Finnish Singles Chart.
- Tea. a.k.a. Teodora Poštič is a Slovenian figure skater. She is the 2006-2009 Slovenian national champion.
Tea. a.k.a. Tea is a fictional character from the 2006 film Repos.
- "Tea." a.k.a. "Tea" is a musical album of The Paintings.
- released in (4 years ago)
- "Tea." a.k.a. "Tea" is a musical album of Hideki Kaji.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Tea." a.k.a. "Tea" is a musical album of Zhang Fu-quan.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "Tea." a.k.a. "Tea" is a musical album of Tea.
- "Tea." a.k.a. "Tea" is a book by Roy Moxham.
- subjects: British Cuisine, Tea, Great Britain, History, Africa, International trade, British Empire, Coffee, Europe, Beverages, World
- "Tea." a.k.a. "Tea" is a book written by Stacey D'Erasmo.
- "Tea." a.k.a. "Tea" is a book by D. A. Powell.
- "Tea." a.k.a. "Tea" is a book by George Tysh.
- "Tea." a.k.a. "Tea" is a book by Jamie Shalleck.
Tea. a.k.a. Hogs Back T.E.A. is an award-winning beer, beverage.
- also known as TEA, Traditional English Ale
- award: - Supreme Champion Beer of Britain (Silver), received by Hogs Back Brewery
- Tea. a.k.a. Cannabis, commonly known as marijuana and by numerous other names, is a preparation of the cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug and as medicine. Pharmacologically, the principal psychoactive constituent of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol; it is one of 483 known compounds in the plant, including at least 84 other cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol, cannabinol, tetrahydrocannabivarin, and cannabigerol.
- also known as Pot, Marijuana, Weed, Grass, Ganja, Dope, Endo, Chronic, 420, Mota, Mary Jane, Reefer, Tea, Herb, Pakololo, Kronik
- Tea. a.k.a. Tea refers to several different meals in countries formerly part of the British Empire.
- also known as High tea, Tea time
- Tea. a.k.a. Tea is a high level scripting language for the Java environment. It combines features of Scheme, Tcl and Java.
- official website: www.pdmfc.com/tea
- Tea. a.k.a. Temiar Language: Temiar is an Aslian language spoken in Western Malaysia by the Temiar people. The Temiar are one of the larger Aslian peoples, but it is not known how many of them still speak their language.
- also known as Pie, Temer, Northern Sakai, Seroq
- Tea. a.k.a. Slc7a2 is a protein.
- also known as Tea; Atrc2; HCAT2; Cat2; Solute carrier family 7 (cationic amino acid transporter, y+ system), member 2; CAT-2
- Tea. a.k.a. Tea is a TV program.
- begun on (12 years ago)
- regular cast: Claudia Liptai
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for TEA.
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about TEA.
fragrance lights up the mind
like dawn sun
fragrance tips the mind
like dawn sun
A monk sips morning tea,
The chrysanthemum's flowering.
-Matsuo Basho- (John Tiong Chunghoo)
more quotes about tea....
Anagrams of TEA.
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of TEA.!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of TEA. to see it in context!