Tele appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Dialled omelette spun at a rat an upset tele-model laid.
- Parcheesi? No, Pa, ewes run a tele-war era we let a nurse weaponise, eh? Crap!
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of Tele
What does Tele mean?
- [British, slang, rare] television
Tele is a German Rock/Pop-band from Freiburg.
- genres: Pop music, Rock music
- albums: "Tausend und ein Verdacht", "Wovon sollen wir leben", "Wir brauchen nichts", "Es kommt ein Schiff", "Falschrum", "Fieber", "Live aus dem Postbahnhof", "Mario", "Tele", "Jedes Tier"
- official website: www.telemusic.de
Who is Tele?
Tele a.k.a. Juan José Palacios Orihuela Puerto de Santa Maria. Spanish musician and record producer. Drummer of the rock band Triana.
- read more about Juan José Palacios
- "Tele" is a musical album of Pjusk.
- released on
- "Tele" is a musical EP of Tele.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Tele" is a musical single of Barcode Brothers.
- released in (16 years ago)
Tele a.k.a. titin-cap (telethonin) is a gene.
- also known as 19 kDa sarcomeric protein, telethonin, limb girdle muscular dystrophy 2G (autosomal recessive)
Phrases with Tele
Printed books with definitions for Tele
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gerald Corey
Tele refers to degrees of feeling of attraction and is Moreno's term for a dynamic similar...
A Beginner's Guide by Zoran Đurić, Jasna Veljković, Miomir Tomić
Tele is a cognitive-connate-affective relationship between people. The philosopher Martin Buber defines the relationship to the other as being inbetween. Only through an encounter that is free from desire, interest and purpose do we become ...
The Man Who Tried to Become God by John Nolte
Tele is an experience of somereal factor in the other person.Itisan interpersonal phenomenon,not the emotionalresponse of a singleperson.It is the feeling basis of intuition andinsight (Moreno, 1946a).As suggestedinthe thought experiment in ...
by A.P.Godse U.A.Bakshi
Here Tele means long distance and vision means to see. The basic technique involved in TV is to convert 'sound' and 'picture' into an electric signal, transmit it to a receiver and reproduce the picture and sound. This requires the main ...
Jung's Comparative Anatomy of the Psyche by Craig E. Stephenson
Etymologically, 'to project', derived from Latin, means 'to throw in front of, whereas tele is a Greek prefix denoting 'from a distance';. Projections throw in front of the engaged individuals a set of fixed or conserved roles to which they are then ...
by Sajeesh Kumar, Bruce E. Dunn
Tele is a Greek word meaning “distance,” and Mederi is a Latin word meaning, “ to heal.” Although initially considered “futuristic” and “experimental,” telemedicine is today a reality and has come to stay. In telemedicine, one transfers the ...
by Florence W. Kaslow, Robert F. Massey
Tele is a primary, transference a secondary structure....The Telic relationship, between protagonist, therapist, auxiliary ego, and the significant dramatis personae of the world which they portray are crucial for the therapeutic process.
The Guitar Pickup Handbook (2008)
The Start of Your Sound by Dave Hunter
The Tele is a tiny bit taller and wider, but those are insignificant factors. / know you also use a Tele-style bottom plate on some Strat pickups. Yeah. That gets you 20 percent closer to sounding like a Telecaster, but it doesn't get you all the way.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tele
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Tele
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Dave Haygarth
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Tele
Click on an item to play that video:
- Tele Meaning
Video shows what tele means. television. Tele Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say tele. Made with MaryTTS and Wiktionary.
- Tele Entulho Porto Alegre - Environmentalism Definition
- TELE neck pkup comparison w Nocturne Dynobrain preamp & Nocturne Fbomb verb tank
four different rutters telecasters with Peter Florance telecaster pkups and TKsmith bigsby style pickups.
- HOF mini reverb pedal with tele and Dr.Z "Ducking Verb" toneprint
Quick demo of T.C. Electronics hall of fame mini reverb pedal with "ducking verb" toneprint. Fender telecaster into hof mini into Dr. Z M-12.
- Job Description - Tele Sales Executive
Talocity is the world's 1st talent stock exchange giving the power of view and hire rather than interview and hire.
- Lily's Language Lesson 4: La tele realite, with subtitles
Episode 4 of Lily's Language Lessons. Lys is at home because of her bad ankle so Elodie comes to visit her. They discuss reality television, particularly the pros ...
- International Tele - Project Executive - English (UK) Language Expert - India
- Chandra Tele & Bid and win I9300 smart phone, language help
Quotes about Tele
Scrabble value of T1E1L1E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TELE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tele!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Tele to see it in context!