On this page:
"Terminal USA" is a controversial film by Jon Moritsugu that explores themes of family, drugs, violence and Asian American stereotypes. Its run time is 54 minutes and it is estimated to have had a budget of $365,000.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Andrea Sperling
- executive producers: Alberto Garcia, Marlina Gonzalez, James Schamus
- written by Jon Moritsugu
- cinematography by Todd Verow
- edited by Gary Weimberg
- music by Brian Burman, Michelle Handelman, Sugarshock
- genres: Parody, Comedy
- released in (22 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Terminal Usa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia by Huping Ling, Allan W. Austin
Jon Moritsugu«s irreverent, sardonic Terminal USA (1993) was one of the first films to openly lampoon and critique the emphasis on family dramas, and in 1997 , the coincidental release of four features dramatized a new shift in cinematic ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Terminal Usa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of TERMINAL USA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Terminal Usa!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Terminal Usa for some fun with words!