On this page:
- The Mag is an independent magazine written by and for the supporters of Newcastle United.
- The Mag a.k.a. The Magnolia Independent Film Festival or The Mag, a film festival based in Mississippi, was founded by Ron Tibbett in 1997 in West Point, Mississippi. It was the first film festival to take place in Mississippi. Three years later it was moved to Starkville.
- read more about Magnolia Independent Film Festival
- The Mag is an independent and alternative music magazine in the United Kingdom which has been published online since 2003. Contributions in the form of reviews and music articles were made by aspiring music-journalists, photographers and enthusiasts such as Pete Habert, Stuart Smith and Mark Holloway.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for The Mag
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Daniel Minoli
The MAG is a function on an AR that manages the mobilityrelated signaling for an MN that is attached to its ...
365 Guns You Must Shoot (2015)
The Most Sublime, Weird, and Outrageous Guns Ever by T. J. Mullin
The MAG is a gas-operated gun but has adjustments to compensate for fouled conditions or weather. The barrel can be quickly removed without touching it and just as easily installed by using its sturdy handle. It is a durable and well-built gun .
by Ahmet Kondoz, Tasos Dagiuklas
The MAG functionalities are implemented at the last hop entities based on the access technology the user equipment (UE) is attached to. In particular, for LTE access, the MAG is a functionality of the serving gateway (S-GW) for trusted WLANs.
Self-pronouncing ... Based on the Foundation Laid
a metallic element, the mag - net - ism mag-ne-si-um base of magnesia. mag-ne-si-um light «'").>». a ° ° power- ful and brilliant light produced by the combustion of metallic magnesium. maff-net ('nct'> *• tuo loadstone; ° a magnetized ...
Includes Abbreviations, Geographical Names, Foreign Words and Phrases, Forms of Address, Weights and Measures, Signs and Symbols by Albert Morehead, Philip D. Morehead, Loy Morehead
1, magpie <-» The mag in magpie is the nickname for Margaret. The earlier name of the bird was pie, from Latin pica. Mag'yar (mag'yar) n. a member of the predominant Hungarian race; the language of Hungary. ma"ha-ra'jah (ma"ha-ra' ja) n.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for The Mag
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about The Mag
Click on an item to view that photo:
- The Mag
Photo credit: TravelingLao
- Spring on the Mag Mile
Photo credit: dlagorio
- Flamingos on the Mag Mile
Photo credit: Jax House
- Kevin Durant on the cover of ESPN the Mag
Photo credit: aaronisnotcool
- Goofy on the mag.
Photo credit: promethean9
- Doin' the Mag Mile
Flo being the tourist.
Photo credit: Michael_Lehet
Quotes about The Mag
Anagrams of THE MAG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of The Mag!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of The Mag to see it in context!