On this page:
- The Rev: James Owen Sullivan, more commonly known by his stage name The Rev, was an American musician and songwriter, best known as the drummer and founding member for the American heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold. The Rev was critically acclaimed for his work on Avenged Sevenfold albums, and contributed entire songs written by himself, such as Chapter Four, Afterlife, A Little Piece of Heaven and Almost Easy. He was also the lead vocalist/pianist in Pinkly Smooth, a side project where he was known by the name Rathead, with fellow Avenged Sevenfold member and childhood best friend, guitarist Synyster Gates, and he was the drummer for Suburban Legends from 1998 to 1999.
- also known as James Owen Sullivan, The Reverend Tholomew Plague, Rat head, Jimmy Sullivan, James 'The Rev' Sullivan
- born on (34 years ago) in Huntington Beach
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Huntington Beach High School
- profession: Drummer, musician, songwriter, singer, pianist
- member of musical groups:
- died on (6 years ago) in Huntington Beach of natural causes, drug overdose
- genres: Hard rock, Heavy metal, Metalcore, Ska, Punk rock, Avant-garde metal, Third-wave of ska, Alternative metal, Hardcore punk, Progressive metal, Ska punk
- filmography: "Avenged Sevenfold: Live in the LBC"
- official website: www.avengedsevenfold.com
- The Rev a.k.a. Erron Jay is an actor.
- The Rev a.k.a. James Azrael is an actor and musician.
- read more about James Azrael (actor)
There are other people with in their name, like The Rev. Greg Schaefer.
"The Rev" is a musical single of Nata.
- released on (6 years ago)
the rev a.k.a. The Revolution Cafe is a Restaurant, Venue, Drinking establishment in San Francisco.
- read more about The Revolution Cafe
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for The Rev
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Pore-Scale Perspective by Martin J. Blunt
The REV is a central concept in the treatment of flow in porous media, since we switch from quantities defined within the pore space – often Boolean indicators, such as the presence of void, or a particular phase – to averaged properties, ...
Broken Branch (2014)
The Patchie Creek Story by Anne W. Mhorelund
The Rev is an OK guy.” “ Don't matter the building Clyde, what's written between the pages is supposed to be in your heart. Now you think on it.” “Uh huh.” “Say something besides uh huh.
Mechanisms and effects by B. Jamtveit, Bruce Yardley
The REV is a critical volume (or area) beyond which all equivalent constitutive properties describing fluid flow or mechanical deformation in fractured rocks, remain constant with increase of the sampling volume (called the process domain).
by Matthias Jakob, Oldrich Hungr
Here the REV is a cube aligned with Cartesian coordinate axes, a geometry that is convenient but not essential. more than 10 interacting grains (Iverson, 1997). Nevertheless, an intriguing possibility for the future involves melding continuum ...
by J. D. Douglas, Merrill C. Tenney
Cleveland, the Rev. Charles Cook ...
by W. Rubinstein, Michael A. Jolles
InMarch 1868 shearrived atthe home ofalocalBaptist minister, the Rev. Nathaniel Thomas, sayingshehad runawayfrom homeand needed refuge.
by Editorial Staff, State History Publications, LLC
It is significant for the type of architecture it exemplifies and for is connection to an important southern Ohio abolitionist, the Rev. James Gilliland. Relatively few such early stone buildings remain today in Brown County, and of these, the ...
by William D. Crump
Burt; Paul Carnahan, librarian, Vermont Historical Society in Barre, Vermont, for a photo of the Rev.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for The Rev
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about The Rev
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about The Rev
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of The Rev!
Quotes about The Rev
So you had to rev your engines, to beat the Russians and I think more than anything, if the Soviet team would win, or the Soviet athletes would win, you would see and hear and read about that. Quite frequently. So they would make a big issue of it. (Ralph Boston)
Anagrams of THE REV
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of The Rev!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of The Rev to see it in context!