On this page:
- Definition of the noun thea
- Phrases with Thea
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Thea
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Thea
- Photos about Thea
- Video language resources about Thea
- Quotes about Thea
- Scrabble value of T1H4E1A1
- Anagrams of THEA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun thea
What does thea mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- (Greek mythology) the Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology
Thea is an American sitcom that premiered September 3, 1993 on ABC, and last aired on February 14, 1994, for a total of 19 episodes. Starring comedienne Thea Vidale, the series marked the first time an African American female comedienne was the star of a series named after her.
- begun on and completed on (21 years ago)
- 19 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Bernie Kukoff
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- Thea is a fictional character from the 2009 film Labor Pains.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 1960 film Goliath and the Dragon.
- Thea is a fictional film character.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 1969 film The Rite.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 2007 film Bitter Sweetheart.
- Thea is a fictional character that appears in the NEW-GEN comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Chris Matonti, J.D. Matonti, and Julia Coppola, she first appeared in NEW-GEN #1. She is the wife of Gabriel, mother to the twins Sean and Chris, and one of principal educators for the A.P.N.G.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 2011 film Chalet Girl.
- Thea is a fictional character from 2004 film Summer Storm.
- Thea is a fictional character from the film Zombex.
- Thea is a fictional character from the film Machine.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 1979 drama film Son-Rise: A Miracle of Love.
- Thea is a fictional character from the film All Signs of Death.
- Thea is a fictional character in the 2008 film Worlds Apart.
- Thea is a fictional character from Spring Awakening.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 1935 film The Black Room.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 2006 film D'Lucky Ones.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 2012 film Separate We Come, Separate We Go.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 1995 film Vacant Possession.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 2004 film Hedda Gabler.
- Thea is a fictional character from the 2010 film Journey to Promethea.
- Thea is a fictional film character.
- Thea a.k.a. Toni's Younger Sister: Toni's Younger Sister is a fictional character from the 2002 film Got 2 Believe.
- read more about Toni's Younger Sister
There are other characters with in their name, like Thea Roland.
- "Thea" is a song by Goldfrapp.
- "Thea" is a musical single of Goldfrapp.
- released on
Thea a.k.a. acyl-CoA thioesterase 11 is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000046722; thioesterase, adipose associated; brown fat inducible thioesterase; thioesterase superfamily member 1; START domain containing 14
Phrases with Thea
Phrases starting with the word Thea:
- Thea bohea
- Thea Nakaii
- Thea Oleosa
- Thea Caudata
- Thea Miyagii
- Thea Olearia
- Thea Stricta
- Thea viridis
- Thea Assamica
Phrases ending with the word Thea:
- Genus Thea
- Aromia Thea
- Drillia Thea
- Rhamnus Thea
- Camellia Thea
- Citrosma Thea
- Colabata Thea
- Dexamine thea
- Hartogia Thea
- Ketumala Thea
- Siparuna Thea
View more phrases with the word Thea in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Thea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Harlequin Comics by Karen Toller Whittenburg
Thea is the ugly duckling of high society.
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology (5 Volume Set) by Umberto Quattrocchi
Sweet; Camellia thea Link; Thea ...
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
(Thea miyagii Koidz.; Thea tegmen- tosa (Koidz.) Makino & Nemoto; Camellia bohea (Koidz.) Makino & Nemoto) English: sasanqua camellia, sasanqua Japan: sa-zan-ka (= mountain tea flower), sazanka China: ch'a mei hua C. sinensis (L.) ...
by George Watt
THEA BOHEA (black tea) and. T. vuums (green tea); CAMELLIA THEA, Link. ; THEA assamca, Masters, in Your. Agri.
a new and original work presenting ... every word in the English language ... and an exhaustive encyclopaedia of all the arts and sciences by Robert Hunter, Charles Morris
TJnardos antf undun, Thea thar, ehoscalcoa, TJta uuarun, Uueros an uualitu, TJuiggeo gomean, Fehas nf tar felda. Gisahun finistri an tune Telatan an lufte ; Endi quara lioht Godes, TTnanum thnrh thni unolcan ; Endi thea nuardos thar Bif eng ...
Containing a Clear Exposition of Their Principles and Practice by Andrew Ure, Robert Hunt
Thea, the tea-plant, belongs to the natural order Ternstromiacea>. Considerable discussion has taken place with reference to this important substance, some contending that green and black tea are the productions of two different plants, the ...
to which is prefixed, a Grammar of the English Language by Samuel Johnson
Cowley, THEA'TRAL. a. [théâtral, Fr. tleatraltl, Latin.] Belonging to a théâtre. THE' ATRE. /. [théâtre, French ; thtatrum, Latin.] 1. A place in which fhews are exhibited ; s a playhoose. Shakespeare. Bacon. 2. À place rising by steps like a théâtre.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Thea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Thea
Click on an item to view that photo:
Baby born 29 weeks, 865g.
Photo credit: damph
Photo credit: thomaswanhoff
Photo credit: damph
Photo credit: benbohmer
Photo credit: MeganRae.
Photo credit: pcengineer48
- Moroccan thea
a.(a.)a.-This photo was captured with a Nikon D300 with an 70mm sigma macro lens
Photo credit: Herman Rhoids
- Thea Garrett
Photo credit: Daniel Kruczynski
- Baby Thea
Photo credit: Scott Hamilton Photography
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Thea
Click on an item to play that video:
- Thea Knight: Lost in Translation: The joy of a jargon-free world
When was the last time you optimized something? Perhaps you've been engaging proactively? Are you strategically evolving a market in real-time? Any idea ...
- Explanation and OOTD! | Thea Kate/XRubyRedLips
INSTAGRAM - theakatexo FACEBOOK - Thea Kate TWITTER - theakatexo and thearuby SNAPCHAT - theakatex DEPOP - theakatex Business Enquires ...
- Ombre Hair/OOTD/Lighting Explanation | Thea Kate/XRubyRedLips
ombre hair and outfit and lighting.
- 789 Samuth Thea Noun La Orng Prorm Tov
- The Voice Cambodia Kaev bun thea VS Noun Vuthy 14 Sep 2014
- EF Sliema live the language by Np Lina Malla Thea
An unforgettable summer - Malta 2013.
- Speaking Nepalese Language by Lenny Thea
- 744 Samuth Thea Chheu Nas Noun La Ong
See also the pronunciation examples of Thea!
Quotes about Thea
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'thea"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of T1H4E1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of THEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Thea!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Thea to see it in context!