Thirty-five appears in the following tongue twister:
- Fred Threlfall's thirty-five fine threads are finer threads than Fred Threlfall's thirty-five thick threads.
(by Anthony Nichols)
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective thirty-five
- Other definitions of thirty-five
- Phrases with thirty-five
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for thirty-five
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for thirty-five
- Photos about thirty-five
- Video about thirty-five
- Quotes about thirty-five
- Anagrams of THIRTY-FIVE
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective thirty-five
What does thirty-five mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being five more than thirty
- examples: They built up twenty-five stories on one side and thirty-five stories on the other. | This class is made up of thirty-five pupils. | Five times seven is thirty five. | Thirty-five degrees centigrade equals ninety-five degrees Fahrenheit. | This class consists of thirty-five students. | One of my favorite sentences in the "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" book is: "I could say the multiplication table up to six times seven is thirty-five, and I don't take no stock in mathematics, anyway". | I'm arriving at the station around one thirty-five. | I will soon be thirty five years old.
- synonyms of thirty-five: 35 / xxxv
- similar: cardinal
Other definitions of thirty-five
What does thirty-five also mean?
- The cardinal number immediately following thirty-four and preceding thirty-six.
- synonym: Arabic numerals 35
Phrases with thirty-five
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for thirty-five
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Diagram Group
Thirty-five. Thirty-five is a modern version of the Italian game of trentacinque. Bets are placed in a central pool: there is no banker. Equipment: 1 one standard deck of 52 cards; 2 betting chips or cash. Players The game is for two to five players.
by Cynthia Clark Northrup, Elaine C. Prange Turney
per pound, fifty cents per pound; and, in addition thereto, upon all the above- named articles, thirty-five per centum ad valorem. On endless belts or felts for paper or printing machines, twenty cents per pound and thirty- five per centum ad ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for thirty-five
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about thirty-five
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about thirty-five
Video shows what thirty-five means. The cardinal number immediately following thirty-four and preceding thirty-six.. Thirty-five Meaning. How to pronounce ...
See also the pronunciation examples of thirty-five!
Quotes about thirty-five
Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years. (Oscar Wilde)
more quotes about thirty-five...
Anagrams of THIRTY-FIVE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of thirty-five!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of thirty-five to see it in context!