Thirty-Three appears in the following tongue twisters:
- Thirty-three thousand feathers on a thrushes throat.
- Thirty-three thousand people think that Thursday is their thirtieth birthday.
(by Julia Dicum)
- Thirty-three thirsty, thundering thoroughbreds thumped Mr. Thurber on Thursday.
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective thirty-three
- Definition of the noun thirty-three
- Other definitions of thirty-three
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Thirty-Three
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Thirty-Three
- Photos about Thirty-Three
- Video about Thirty-Three
- Quotes about Thirty-Three
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective thirty-three
What does thirty-three mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being three more than thirty
- examples: She's thirty-three. | The House voted thirty-three times. | Cats are the top threat to wildlife. They already are responsible for the global extinction of thirty three species and kill billions of wild birds and mammals each year. | He has read thirty-three books this year! | The shopkeeper gave me the thirty-three cents in change.
- synonyms of thirty-three: 33 / xxxiii
- similar: cardinal
Definition of the noun thirty-three
What does thirty-three mean as a name of something?
- A phonograph record that rotates at 33⅓ revolutions per minute; especially an LP
Other definitions of thirty-three
What does thirty-three also mean?
- The cardinal number after thirty-two and before thirty-four.
"Thirty-three" a.k.a. "Thirty Three" is a 1965 Soviet comedy film directed by Georgiy Daneliya.
- also known as 33, Tridtsat tri (Nenauchnaya fantastika)
- country: Soviet Union
- language: Russian Language
- production design by Aleksandr Borisov
- written by Valentin Yezhov, Georgiy Daneliya, Viktor Konetsky
- Yevgeny Leonov as Ivan Travkin
- Nonna Mordyukova
- Lyubov Sokolova as Travkin's wife
- Viktor Avdyushko
- Savely Kramarov as Rodion Homutov
- Gennadi Yalovich
- Nikolai Parfyonov as Prohorov
- Maria Vinogradova as Margarita Pavlovna
- Inna Churikova as Rosa
- Arkadi Trusov
- Vyacheslav Nevinny as Vasilij
- Vladimir Basov as Museum boss
- Frunzik Mkrtchyan as Professor
- Nikolai Daneliya
- Rita Gladunko
- cinematography by Sergei Vronsky
- edited by T. Zinchuk
- music by Andrey Petrov
- genre: Comedy
- rating: 0+ (RU)
- released on (49 years ago)
- "Thirty-Three" is a song by American alternative rock band The Smashing Pumpkins. It was the fifth and final single from their third album, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. It was also the first single released after the firing of Jimmy Chamberlin and death of Jonathan Melvoin. The song peaked at 39 on the Billboard Hot 100 in late 1996.
- music and lyrics by Billy Corgan
- "Thirty-Three" is a 1996 single by The Smashing Pumpkins.
- released on (19 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Thirty-Three
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Leicestershire, thirty-three miles long ; has one hundred and ninety-three parishes, and twelve market towns; and sends four members to parliament. 23. Nottinghamshire, thirty-eight miles long, and twenty broad; has one hundred and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Thirty-Three
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Thirty-Three
Click on an item to view that photo:
- The Two Thirty-three
Photo credit: sheilaellen
- Jack (Day thirty-three)
- Lumopro LP120 @ 1/4 Camera left.
Triggered via Cactus V4.
Photo credit: fMoya
- Thirty-Three, 33 - The Number Set
Photo credit: Michael_Lehet
- Day Thirty-Three, Chillin'
Yep, totally unfazed.
Photo credit: Numinosity (Gary J Wood)
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Thirty-Three
Video shows what thirty-three means. The cardinal number after thirty-two and before thirty-four.. Thirty-three Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Thirty-Three!
Quotes about Thirty-Three
At twelve I was determined to shoot only For honor; at twenty not to shoot at all; I know at thirty-three that one must shoot As often as one gets the rare chance - In killing there is more than commentary. (Allen Tate)
more quotes about thirty-three...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Thirty-Three to see it in context!