On this page:
Who is Thom Racina?
Thom Racina is an American television writer and novelist.
- also known as Thomas Frank Raucina
- born on (69 years ago) in Kenosha
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter, novelist
- written works: "Sweet Revenge - BARETTA #2", "The Gannon Girls", "Secret Weekend", "The madman's diary", "The great Los Angeles blizzard", "Quincy, M. D", "Tomcat"
- some of the nominations and awards:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Thom Racina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Don D'Ammassa
by Thom Racina. The human race is subjected to a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Thom Racina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of THOM RACINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- HIRAM CATON
- MANO CHITRA
- MONICA HART
See also the blanagrams of Thom Racina!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Thom Racina for some fun with words!