On this page:
- Thomas Lane VC was an Irish recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest award for gallantry in the face of the enemy that can be awarded to British and Commonwealth forces.
- born in (179 years ago) in Cork
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Soldier
- died on (126 years ago) in Kimberley, Northern Cape
- award: - Victoria Cross (In recognition of most conspicuous bravery that took place on 21 August, 1860 as Private of the 67th Regiment of Foot during the Second China War. VC forfeited.)
- Thomas Lane a.k.a. Thomas J. Lane: Thomas Joseph Lane was a U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1941 to 1963, notable for having been re-elected after serving time in federal prison.
- read more about Thomas J. Lane
- Thomas Lane was an English lawyer and politician who sat in the House of Commons variously between 1625 and 1648.
- born in (434 years ago)
- died on (363 years ago)
- Thomas Lane, of Canterbury, Kent, was an English politician.
- Thomas Lane: Tom Lane is the father of Kent Lane.
- Thomas Lane is an author.
- born in (211 years ago)
- died in (202 years ago)
- written works: "The student's guide through Lincoln's inn: containing an account of that honorable society", "Reflecting at Knock", "The Cry of Christians", "Artist Manifesto", "The Heart of Catholic Spirituality"
- Thomas Lane is the son of actress Allison Pearson and film critic Anthony Lane.
Thomas Lane a.k.a. Thomas Lane, California: Thomas Lane is an unincorporated community in Kern County, California. It is located 1.25 miles south-southwest of Shafter, at an elevation of 335 feet.
- read more about Thomas Lane, California
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Thomas Lane
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Greenough & Co.'s Directory (1882)
Meagher John, shoemaker, house Thomas lane Meagher John D., shoe cutter, boards John Meagher's, Thomas lane Means Clark (A. R. Gould & Co.), confectioner, boards 34 Columbia Means Kate H. Mrs., widow, boards 11 Blackstone ...
The Baltic States (2013)
Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania by Thomas Lane, Artis Pabriks, Aldis Purs, David J. Smith
Thomas Lane is a lecturer in European History and a member of ...
A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain & Ireland: Supplement, corrigenda and general index (1849)
by John Burke
1, Thomas Lane, Esq. of Leyton Grange, Essex, ...
by J. W. Arrowsmith
THE SEVEN STARS, Thomas Lane. Here Thomas Clarkson, the abolitionist, got much ...
Containing Descriptive and Critical Accounts of All the Public and Private Buildings, Offices, Docks, Squares, Streets, Lanes, Wards, Liberties, Charitable Institutions, Commercial, Charitable, Scholastic and Other Establishments, with Lists of Their Officers, Patrons, Incumbents of Livings, &c. &c. &c. in the British Metropolis by James Elmes
Thomas Lane, Steward; Mr. Joseph Sisserson, Clerk. LINCOLN'S - INN - FIELDS, is on the western side of the preceding, and is the most extensive square in the metropolis, the area containing not less ...
by Horace A. Laffaye
Daniel Coop, Kip Coop Rangitikei Dirk Gould, Gary Vickers, Brett Hamer, Cameron McKelvie Rangitikei Andrew Gould, Dirk Gould, Frank Gould, Gary Vickers Poverty Bay Neville Clark, Thomas Lane, J. Sheridan, Andrew Moore Poverty Bay ...
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer by David Blevins
Nick Dunderdale, Thomas Dunn, James Fisher, Harry Fishwick, George Ford, Edward “Whitey” George, Bill Groza, Lou Hay, Charles Ivan, Thomas Lane, Night Train Mantle, Mickey Mieth, Werner Moore, Richard Podoloff, Maurice Schmidt, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Thomas Lane
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Thomas Lane
Morgan Thomas Lane, Adelaide
This morning a fire hydrant was knocked over in Morgan Thomas Lane causing some problems for SA Museum and Library staff.
Photo credit: State Library of South Australia
Anagrams of THOMAS LANE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Thomas Lane!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Thomas Lane for some fun with words!