On this page:
- Tim Gray is a former American football safety in the National Football League. He was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals 21st overall in the 1975 NFL Draft. He played college football at Texas A&M.
- Tim Gray a.k.a. Ethernet is a musical artist.
- read more about Ethernet
- Tim Gray is an author.
- born in (74 years ago)
- written works: "Adventures in Exodus Study Set", "The political philosophy of Herbert Spencer", "Sacraments in Scripture", "The Luminous Mysteries"
- Tim Gray is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tim Gray
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Study of Co-management and Adaptive Co-management by Natalie Bown, Tim Gray, Selina M. Stead
Tim Gray is a Senior Research Investigator and Emeritus Professor of Political Thought, School of Geography, Politics and Sociology, Newcastle University, UK. Selina M. Stead is Professor of Marine Governance and Environmental Science, ...
by Paul Varner
Ed White was the basis for the characters Tim Gray in Kerouac's On the Road, Ed Gray in Visions of Cody, and Guy Green and Al Green in Book of Dreams. WHO WALK IN DARKNESS. Early observers of the newly developing Beat Movement ...
by John Cannon
Gentles John Gillingham Brian Golding Peter Gordon Tim Gray Ralph Griffiths John R. Guy Andrew Hanham A. S. Hargreaves John Harrison Robert Holland Michael Hopkinson Kenneth Ingham Alvin Jackson Andrew Jennings Clyve Jones ...
by Bob Boyles, Paul Guido
Lamp DL Warren Trahan DL Blake Schwarz / Paul Hulin LB Ed Simonini LB Ken Stratton LB Garth Ten Napel / Lester Hayes DB Pat Thomas DB Tim Gray DB James Daniels DB Larry Ellis / Jackie Williams RUSHING: Bean 1 1 2/71 1 y.
by George Thomas Kurian, Mark A. Lamport
Tim Gray, Praying Scripture for a Change: An Introduction to Lectio Divina (West Chester, PA: Ascension Press, 2009); and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tim Gray
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of TIM GRAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tim Gray!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tim Gray for some fun with words!