On this page:
Who is Tisa Chang?
Tisa Chang is a Chinese American actress and theatre director from Chongqing. Her father was a diplomat and the family moved to New York City when she was a child. Chang was interested in theatre and decided to study acting at the High School of Performing Arts and at Barnard College. Soon afterwards she started her career as an actor performing in Broadway plays and musicals, including Lovely Ladies, Kind Gentlemen and The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel. She also appeared in a few films such as Ambush Bay and Greetings.
- born on (74 years ago) in Chongqing, child of Ping-Hsun Chang
- nationality: China, United States of America
- education: Barnard College
- profession: Theatre director, actor
- Marriage with Ernest Abuba since
- parent of Auric Kang
- filmography: played Nun #2 in "Year of the Dragon"
- official website: www.panasianrep.org/index.shtml
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tisa Chang
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1930-2010 by James Fisher
Fierstein, Lanford Wilson, Julie Bovasso, Adrienne Kennedy, Tom O'Horgan, Rochelle Owens, Megan Terry, Elizabeth Swados, Andrei Serban, Ping Chong, Tisa Chang, Hanay Gelogamah, Tom Eyen, Robert Babb, Lee Shapiro, and others.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tisa Chang
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tisa Chang for some fun with words!