On this page:
Definition of the noun TMI
What does TMI mean as a name of something?
- [chemistry] trimethylindium, the most preferred metallorganic source of Indium used in MOCVD of compound semiconductors for opto-electronics applications.
- [informal] Too much information, an expression indicating that someone has divulged too much personal information and made the listener/viewer uncomfortable.
- [psychology] transmarginal inhibition, an organism’s response to overwhelming stimuli.
- [context: video, color correction] Temperature, Magenta/Green levels, and Intensity
Tmi a.k.a. Tumlingtar Airport, also known as Tumling Tar Airport, is an airport serving Tumlingtar, a city in Nepal.
- part of Nepal
"TMI" is a composition.
- Tmi a.k.a. Tutuba Language: Tutuba is an Oceanic language spoken in Vanuatu on the southeast tip of Espiritu Santo Island and on Tutuba Island offshore.
- TMI a.k.a. The Media Image: TMI is a leading digital marketing agency. Our aim is is to supply clients with the most effective means to reach their online goals.
- read more about The Media Image
- Tmi a.k.a. Sam & Mark's TMi Friday: Sam & Mark's TMi Friday is a British children's entertainment programme that was produced for five series by the BBC and aired from 16 September 2006 to 17 December 2010.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for TMI
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Margaret M. Weightman, Mary Vining Radomski, Pauline A. Mashima, Carole R. Roth
The TMI is an extensive measurement protocol grounded in epidemiological data and associated with the Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC/TMD) (see " for...
The TMI is a physical assessment of the TMJ joint and surrounding musculature.
by g henderson
Tmi is an extraordinary work. There is much that is strange in the Letters, Conversations, and Recollections of Coleridge, as here given.
by Seelye Martin
TRMM Microwave Imager ( TMI) and the GPM Microwave Imager (GMI) TMI is a nine-channel radiometer designed ...
by K.F. Jensen, T. Hirai, G. Wahl, Yves Pauleau
TMI is a Lewis acid and can easily form complexes with Lewis bases. In such addition compounds, TMI is stabilized as they are generally non-pyrophoric and relatively stable to air and moisture. In this paper, we present an alternative indium ...
by Maria A. Mimikou, Evangelos A. Baltas, Vassilios A. Tsihrintzis
Microwave imager The TMI is a ninechannel (frequencies) passive microwave radiometer based upon the special sensor microwave/imager, which has been flying aboard the U.S. Defense Meteorological Satellite Program satellites ...
The Publishers Weekly (1886)
TMi Is a book of manners for Men and Boys. " In every respect one of the most admirable books on manners and manner." — Evening Journal, Chicago. 18tli THOUSAND JUST READY. SWEET CICELY; or, Josiah Allen as a Politician.
by Kenʼichi Okamoto
The TMI is a total power radiometer having a simple configuration. An observation width of approximately 760 km is available from it thanks to its conical scanning done with an incidence angle of approximately 50 degrees. In order to relax the ...
by Thomas H. Berquist
ANATOMY The TMI is a synovial oint divided into superior and inferior compartments by a fibrous disc.24'25 The two compartments do not communicate unless there is a perforation of the disc. The joint is formed by the mandibular condyle ...
by John Dunlop, Demessie Girma, James Irvine
TETRA Management Identities (TMI) The TMI is a non-transferable network layer 3 identity that should be allocated to a termination before it can be used. The TMI is allocated by the network operator and is used as an address only by the ...
by Lawrence M. Salinger
Three Mile Island (TMI) was one of several envi- ronmental devastations that occurred in the 1960s and 1970s that shaped the foundation of environmental law, policy, and regulation in the United States. Much like the incidents at Love Canal ...
English, Français, Español by S. William A. Gunn
SWISSAID SWISSAID TCDC CTPD CTPD TIR TIR TIR TMI TMI TMI UN ONU ONU UNCHS/HABITAT HABITAT/CNUEH HABITAT/CNUAH UNCTAD CNUCED CNUCED UNDP PNUD PNUD UNDRO = Coopération au développement et aide ...
Intended for the Use of the Public at Large, as Well as of the Profession by Robert Bell, Sir John Skene
tmi. —. urb.
by Amalananda Ghosh
:TMi. 5 most. The only feature common to all wares and all types of megaliths is the post-firing graffito [20. 1] marks. The Black-and-red Ware forms the major ceramic industry of the culture, excepting in the early chamber tombs of n. Karnataka ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for TMI
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about TMI
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about TMI
Click on an item to play that video:
- Texting slang - jk, idk, ttyl, cya, tmi, np, k
- TMI Meaning
Video shows what TMI means. trimethylindium, the most preferred metallorganic source of Indium used in MOCVD of compound semiconductors for ...
- TMI TAG - Language Video
- Oxygen Channel Description of TMI Programs
The Oxygen Channel infomercial about The Monroe Institute; broadcast in December 2008 and January 2009.
- Text Language Abbreviations: AIMP, TMI, AFC, etc.
- TMI Too many items minecraft mod tutorial 1.4.5 Windows 7 DESCRIPTION
See also the pronunciation examples of TMI!
Scrabble value of T1M3I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TMI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of TMI!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of TMI to see it in context!