On this page:
- Definition of the adverb totally
- Phrases with Totally
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Totally
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Totally
- Photos about Totally
- Video language resources about Totally
- Sign language
- Quotes about Totally
- Scrabble value of T1O1T1A1L1L1Y4
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb totally
What does totally mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
Alternative definition of the adverb totally
- Entirely; completely.
- [context: degree, colloquial] Very; extremely.
- [context: modal, colloquial] Definitely.
Totally is a record label.
- "Totally" is a musical album of Ab Und Zu & Jeans Wilder.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Totally" a.k.a. "Totally Bad Boys Blue": Totally is the eight studio album of German band Bad Boys Blue. It was released on October 26, 1992 by Coconut Records. Three singles were also released. John McInerney performed nine songs, and Andrew Thomas one. The record includes two international hits: "I Totally Miss You" and "Save Your Love". The album reached #83 in German charts.
- read more about Totally Bad Boys Blue
Totally Plc is a publication company that has an international portfolio of publications and online services that target the world's Jewish communities. It is listed on London's Alternative Investment Market, has offices in London, Boston and Tel Aviv.
Phrases with Totally
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Totally
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
With 213 Tables by Florian Lang
Totally Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Totally Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection DAVID W. BROWN, TAL GEVA Department of Cardiology, Children's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA Synonyms Totally anomalous ...
Encyclopaedia of Mathematics (2013)
Monge — Ampère Equation — Rings and Algebras by M. Hazewinkel
If the relation s on the ordered semi-group S is a total order, then S is called a totally ordered semigroup (cf. also Totally ordered set). If the relation s on S defines a lattice (with the associated operations union V and intersection /\) satisfying the ...
by Victoria Sandz, Robert F. Marx
Mackey, mailboat of unknown registry Location: Nevis History: The mailboat was totally lost on January ¡6, ¡823. Only the mail was saved. Mary, English merchantman, Captain Herbert Location: Around the island History: Eight vessels were ...
udarbeidet efter de bedste og nyeste ordbøger by Christian Friderich Bay
fuldkommeligen, perfeely, fully, wholly, entirely, sufficiently, completely, totally, altogether, thoroughly. Fuldkommen, perfeå, complete, accomplished, full, whole, entire, sufficient. Fuldkommenhed, Perseäion, Perfectness ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Totally
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Totally
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: lumpyoatmeal330
Photo credit: alaspoorwho
Photo credit: Incase.
Photo credit: Inha Leex Hale
- Totally equiped
Photo credit: guillermoluis21
- Totally Fake Purple Makeup Portrait
all makeup added in photoshop cs4.
Photo credit: pumpkincat210
- Totally fun ride through the gorge
Photo credit: dvs
Photo credit: musyani75
- Totally cool!
Photo credit: JDIGGERDesigns
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Totally
Click on an item to play that video:
- Totally Plausible Explanation
- The totally addictive English vocabulary building game | powered by Cambridge Dictionaries
Lingopolis is a new word game powered by Cambridge Dictionaries. The game uses a special memory algorithm to make it easy to learn 1000+ of the most ...
- Totally Meaning
Video shows what totally means. Entirely; completely.. Very; extremely.. Definitely.. Totally Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Totally ordered set Meaning
Video shows what totally ordered set means. A set having a specified total order.. Totally ordered set Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary.
- 80s American Slang That Should Totally Make A Comeback
- Craig Schwerin's Totally Cool Bernoulli's and Archimedes Principle Explanation!
- Totally Homemade Music Video #3 - Every Meaning Intended
"Every Meaning Intended" by Silent Substitute.
- Totally Wrong Meaning of the word " Jihad " ( as Holy War) in English Dictionary
- Totally disconnected Meaning
Video shows what totally disconnected means. Such that each connected subspace is a singleton.. Totally disconnected Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
- How to improve language skills WHEN U learn totally new language
- Scrabble Dictionary Adds 'Lotsa' Totally 'Ridic' New Words
- Little kid speaking a totally new language
- Google Verb Meme (that freeze frame totally screams derp!)
- Oliver Cromwell totally true description of himself
- Charlotte's totally appropriate language
View more videos about Totally Awesome.
See also the pronunciation examples of Totally!
Cheeky Sign Language Interpreter Totally Steals The Show At Singing Competition
A Swedish sign language interpreter is stealing the Internet's heart this week with a spirited, smile-inducing performance. According to this YouTube video, ...
Quotes about Totally
Scrabble value of T1O1T1A1L1L1Y4
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine