On this page:
"Trancers II" is a 1991 American action science fiction film directed by Charles Band. It is the sequel to Trancers starring Tim Thomerson and Helen Hunt.
- also known as Trancers II: The Return of Jack Deth
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Charles Band
- written by Charles Band
- cinematography by Adolfo Bartoli
- edited by Ted Nicolaou
- music by Phil Davies
- genres: Science Fiction, Indie film, Action Film, Thriller, Cult film, Action/Adventure
- subject: Time travel
- tagline: Time waits for no man... unless his name is JACK DETH!
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (23 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Trancers II
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
23rd-century detective pursues evil zombie- maker in 1985 Los Angeles Trancers II: The Return of Jack Deth 1991, (USA).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Trancers II
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Trancers II for some fun with words!