On this page:
- U.S. Marshal a.k.a. Bethany Cabe is a fictional character appearing in books published by Marvel Comics, usually as a supporting character in stories featuring Iron Man.
- read more about Bethany Cabe
- U.S. Marshal is a fictional character from the 2010 film Iron Man 2.
- U.S. Marshal is a fictional character from the 2010 TV program I Got Away With It.
- U.S. Marshal is a fictional character in the 2005 film Syriana.
- U.S. Marshal is a fictional character from the 1936 film Blazing Justice.
- U.S. Marshal is a fictional character from the 1937 film Courage of the West.
- U.S. Marshal is a fictional character from the 1994 film I'll Do Anything.
- U.S. Marshal is a fictional character from the 2001 film Bandits.
U.S. Marshal: Sheriff of Cochise is a Western-themed crime drama set in the U.S. state of Arizona. Starring John Bromfield, the series aired eighty-three episodes in syndication from September 1956 to January 1958, a large number of segments for such a short time frame. As U.S. Marshal, another sixty episodes aired from October 1958 to April 1960.
- also known as Sheriff of Cochise
- begun on and completed in (55 years ago)
- 58 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Mort Briskin
- regular cast: John Bromfield
- genres: Western, Police procedural
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for U.S. Marshal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
During a practice drill a deputy U.S. marshal awaits instructions from the drill leader. (Corbis) incidents, or hostage situations when federal law is violated or federal property is endangered. A highly trained force of deputy U.S. marshals called ...
by Leon Claire Metz
Crawley Dake, the U.S. marshal for Arizona, appointed Virgil as a deputy marshal . Virgil Earp then migrated to Tombstone. After Curly Bill Brocius shot Tombstone's first city marshal, Fred White, the city council appointed Virgil as the temporary ...
by Mary Bosworth
The base of the facility is composed of four stories and houses administrative offices, inmate services, U.S. Marshal offices, and access to the secure passage from the courthouse. The central control room is also located in the facility base, ...
by Dan L. Thrapp
later chief of police and deputy U.S. marshal at Ardmore, Indian Territory, and Buck Garrett "who in later years was to write such pages of flaming heroism while serving as the sheriff of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for U.S. Marshal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about U.S. Marshal
U.S. Marshal Badge TB
Photo credit: dmott9
Quotes about U.S. Marshal
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of U.S. Marshal to see it in context!